LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Stainless Works
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have sound clips and video of our 2004 GTO on our website:

www.stainlessworks.net

We are now shipping the 1 3/4" full length headers and 3" chambered exhaust systems-these were used by MTI to make over 530 RWHP on their 455 CID shop car and have also been used by Speed Inc. with great results.

The headers are $899 with off road pipes, 1299 with 3" cats, and the 3" exhaust is $699 with a single wide oval tip through the valence and $799 with dual splitter tips exiting behind each tire. These are available through Speed Inc. MTI, BMR, TByrne, etc. We built a batch of 25 for the 1st build and they are all sold-we will be building another batch and delivery times are 4-6 weeks.

Thanks
Al Noe
Stainless Works

·
Registered
118 Posts
alstainlesswork said:
We now have sound clips and video of our 2004 GTO on our website:

www.stainlessworks.net

We are now shipping the 1 3/4" full length headers and 3" chambered exhaust systems-these were used by MTI to make over 530 RWHP on their 455 CID shop car and have also been used by Speed Inc. with great results.

The headers are $899 with off road pipes, 1299 with 3" cats, and the 3" exhaust is $699 with a single wide oval tip through the valence and $799 with dual splitter tips exiting behind each tire. These are available through Speed Inc. MTI, BMR, TByrne, etc. We built a batch of 25 for the 1st build and they are all sold-we will be building another batch and delivery times are 4-6 weeks.

Thanks
Al Noe
Stainless Works
Al,

Very nice sound clip! Was that video with the cats or with the off road pipe?

Thanks,

JB

·
Stainless Works
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On our shop car we saw approxaimtely 40 RWHP with an air intake, headers with cats, 3" chambered exhaust, and a good tune. Car made 340+ RWHP.

Thanks
Al Noe
Stainless Works

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
Any clue if the LS1 headers will bolt up to LS2 GTO's or will a new design be required for the 05 GTO's? A set of Stainless Works headers are in my top 10 mods list. ;)

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Since heads between the LS2 and LS1/6 are interchangable, I would presume that headers would still work. The only issue would be fitment and if the exhaust ports are changed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts