LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MMOB when a late 80s (?) Saleen was trying to get too close to my rear bumper. Sounded pretty good when it passed me, so it was my turn to check out his rear bumper. When we got side-by-side we revved on each other a few times, but he acted like he'd had enough and fell back. Later, he decided to do a ricey fly-by, so I waited till he was almost upon me before I shifted to 4th at about 60ish...didn't think I'd need 3rd, and I didn't. I matched his speed when we were door-to-door, giving him about 1/10 of a seconds worth of hope, right before I proceeded to walk him hard. Looked good tho' ...kinda reminded me of my '88 GT. :)

· 9 Second Club
19,503 Posts
Great Kill, any day that starts off like that is a good day.

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bnvus said:
I woulda used third...FOR AUTHORITY SPANKING.
I should have, but I didn't expect much out of him (got lucky) ...and I didn't want him to see me punch it as soon as I saw him trying to do a fly-by; wanted him to think I was a sitting duck. Next time I'll probably put it in 3rd, just to be safe.

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1fstmach said:
Why not try the new ones out :punch:

Good kill, not really a SALEEN fan myself, but some are nice

Haven't seen any news ones on the road...but I have a feeling the SC'd Saleen, and especially the "Extreme" (sp?) Saleen would be eating goat for breakfast.

:bomb:

· Resident SVT Defender
1,116 Posts
1fstmach said:
Why not try the new ones out :punch:
Funny. I kind of raced one this morning. Kind of...from 20 to 60 or so. He got his ass handed to him, twice. I think the SCs would be a close race, a driver's race. The Extreme, stock for stock, forget about it. Those things are wicked! Saleens do handle really well. My buddy has an '87 that handles better than my Cobra. :( For now! :)

· Registered
1,541 Posts
bnvus said:
I woulda used third...FOR AUTHORITY SPANKING.
what he said

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.