LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I said I was quiet...not nice
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So there I am, taking my CGM in for a little warranty paint flaw repair and to have them install a pair of SAP grilles (yes, I know, I could do it cheaper, but why not just get it done while the car's in the body-shop anyway?). I'm wandering around the lot, and I was amazed at how many GTO's they still had. At least 5, two black, one red, a pair of silvers...all new. They also had a Yellowjacket '04 on the used lot...and I also noticed a black 05 down the street at another used car dealership.

I'm just surprised that so many of these cars are still on the lot. What is wrong with people?!?!? Is it just this dealership?

Another interesting note: There was another CGM 06 in the body shop, front end damage. :( The manager was nice enough to let me look over the car with it's front fenders removed (figured out the routing for my side-markers and a few other little details). He'd mentioned that he seems to end up with a LOT of GTO's in his shop for fender-benders and worse. The car I saw didn't have an air-bag deploy on the wheel (unless they'd replaced that already), but had the whole front off all the way back to the face of the engine block.

Be CAREFUL out there....

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
they actually have 4 used 04s yellow,silver,and 2 blacks....if you want i can give you the miles and how much they want..like i said i went through alot of dealers in the last few days looking for a goat for my woman...i will say the silver one is the best deal and only has 12000 miles on it...

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Silver is by far the slowest color. By far. Hell, look at Tony for proof of that. :fawkdance

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
Blackbat said:
Silver is by far the slowest color. By far. Hell, look at Tony for proof of that. :fawkdance
that is not cool batty.I dont think that was called for at all.....:eek:

its tony thats slow dont blame the car:gr_jest: :gr_jest:
now tell the goat your sorry

·
Su Sussudio
2,743 Posts
they have quite a few more than that i think, because they have another 'back section' that has more cars. they might still have the spice red metallic that i was about to buy until i got a crappy salesman, so i got a black one instead from Pearson Pontiac

1 - 11 of 11 Posts