LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets go people!

If you get signed up before 11/30 you save a few bucks and get a FREE T-SHIRT!!!

Here is the link:

http://www.allgtotrackday.com/

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Payment sent.:) Just an FYI you can send money for free on Paypal if you have a balance in your account or fund it with your bank account. The trick is you have to select the "personal" tab under payment type.

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Payment sent.:) Just an FYI you can send money for free on Paypal if you have a balance in your account or fund it with your bank account. The trick is you have to select the "personal" tab under payment type.
So I guess this means you are coming right???? Love to watch your car run. I would much rather watch this time than have to be next to you. :bomb:

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
100% yes. It will be ready for T&T in about 7-10 days! Can't wait.
Keep us posted Doc.... Cant wait to see what your car does now :turbonaug. It was cool before but now your have to upgrade your status to just awesome right.....Are you going to still spray it??

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keep us posted Doc.... Cant wait to see what your car does now :turbonaug. It was cool before but now your have to upgrade your status to just awesome right.....Are you going to still spray it??
If I need to!!!

Can't wait buddy!!! You'll love the hook that Bradenton has!!!

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
suggestion... make the registration form using excel

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
i actually started to complete the registration form, but was frustrated with it. LOL.

Every time you type something, everything else moved around. Excel = fill in the blank cells.

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
i actually started to complete the registration form, but was frustrated with it. LOL.

Every time you type something, everything else moved around. Excel = fill in the blank cells.
Use your "insert" key to type over the lines; hit it again if you run out of space on a particular line......That, or I can send you my administrative assistant to fill it out for you......LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts