LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires? A guy at work was talking to me about them saying that his brother in law has them on his Plymouth Road Runner.

Goodyear makes 2 or 3 different Eagle F1 tires but supposedly this particlar one is awesome for a dry traction, every day type tire. It is supposed to be good on wet surfaces and not noisy either.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
The Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tire is a highly praised tire. When I was shopping for tires, everywhere I looked the F1 D3 was on top of the list. My local Goodyear place had a 1/2 price sale, but couldn't get the sizes I needed until the end of April. The REGULAR price for the 275/35/18 tire was over $500.00!! I bought the Toyo Proxes TS1's instead. They are sitting in my basement, waiting on my wheels.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know those F1 GS-D3 tires are expensive! The best price I found so far was 220 at Tire Rack. But they are supposed to be really awesome.

Do you get a lot better bite with the Proxes than you do with the g force tires?

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
READYtoROCK said:
Do you get a lot better bite with the Proxes than you do with the g force tires?
I don't know yet because my wheels won't be here for three more weeks, but I've been assured by "those in the know" that the Proxes TS1 is an awesome tire for a lot less money. They look bad a**, too. Attached is a pic of the tire. I bought them from Edge Racing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts