LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
is the juice worth the squeez
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting cash credit for my stock rims from GM because they were scratched so I am going to be purchasing some new rims soon and will be selling the stock 18" tires to make up the difference in cost.

Anyone interested in purchasing them, they have 1300 miles on them, and not one burnout. I live in CT so local purchase would be great, but i am willing to ship them for whatever it costs me to ship them...if interested PM me with an offer, the best offer will get them I guess. I should be ordering the new rims within a week and then taking the old ones off as soon as the new ones arrive

thanks

·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
they go for about 250-300 each new thats 1000 on the low end for a set of 4
there is 1300 miles on them so figure roughly 5-7 % wear ....if that.
I don't know I'm not trying to make a killing,.... or give them away, just trying to give someone a good enough deal so they are happy without me taking the pipe
thinking out loud.....
700 would be 70% of new value
600 would be 60% of new value
500 is 50%
make me a fair offer we'll find out what shipping to Fla is...and take em

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
shipping will probably be more than $100 (I once bought tires from someone and had them shipped)

·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow....for just tires....or tires and rims

i can ship them from work and pay whatever its it shouldnt be that much

ruski said:
shipping will probably be more than $100 (I once bought tires from someone and had them shipped)

·
Registered
146 Posts
I know I'm getting off topic here but which rims are u going with (pics would be great if at all possible)? Reason I ask is that I'm having a VERY HARD TIME figuring which would look the best in BOM. Haven't seen any on the pics here that I like (not that they're too many on these forums to begin with either).

·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Goat Head04 said:
Tires still for sale? What are the 18" stockers? Bridgestone Potenza's? Thanks

yes they will be available as soon as I get my new rims..the fronts are backordered until the beginning of November. then as soon as I receive them, I'll get the stock ones off the rims and sell them

Yes they are bridgestone potenza's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts