LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for the post with reputable chroming companies and could not find it. Anyone know of other wheel chroming companies. I want to chrome my 17" stockers. Probably west coast companies would be best for me.
I have been told by Calchrome that they were coming out... and coming out... and well now it is going to be another 2 weeks before they may stop back out to Phoenix. Otherwise for a by mail wheel swap they want a $2000 refundable fee upon inspection. $2K was a little more than I want tagged to my credit card.

olblu

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
update

I stopped by a local Discount Tire. They offer the service. Matter of fact the DT gentleman who helped me out ordered another set cores at their cost and will have them chromed by a company in town. Appears it will take 2-3 weeks. All close to the same price as Calchrome with no $2K "hold".

So if there is a owner in N. Phoenix wanting to chrome their 17's, PM me and I will give you contact info for getting it done. Otherwise they will trade my wheels in when the others are done. Nothing in it for me, I just know what a pain it was to find reasonable priced chrome stockers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts