LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Been here for a long time...
4,659 Posts
Damn, Dave. Your car is friggin smoking. I gotta get me some of that eastern shore air :) Congrats

·
4,659 Posts
gtodoug said:
Huh? 85mph 1/8 mile and stock? Something doens't add up here.
I believe he's in the other lane. He's still stock.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rob said:
Damn, Dave. Your car is friggin smoking. I gotta get me some of that eastern shore air :) Congrats

dude come on down next sunday you have nothing else to do right?

did you notice how much play I got in my 60ft, 2 freaking 0 felt like my I was launching my scion. Gotta get a converter.

·
4,659 Posts
tittermary said:

did you notice how much play I got in my 60ft, 2 freaking 0 felt like my I was launching my scion. Gotta get a converter.
Might have to. Once the converter goes in, you'll need tires. But that should put down to about 12.7ish I would think.
You and your freak LS1 cars :gr_jest:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tittermary said:

left it in 3rd, good dry hop, slight brake stall and let it rip.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
you ran a 13.49 stock on an A4? I have never seen a goat yet run under 14 that was a stock A4.

My best time is 13.5 on my A4 WITH A SUPERCHARGER.

damn it must be nice.

·
4,659 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
you ran a 13.49 stock on an A4? I have never seen a goat yet run under 14 that was a stock A4.

damn it must be nice.
You have to contend with that nice Florida air. Today was an excellent day in MD to be racing. Wish I could've made it out :banghead:

·
21,898 Posts
Rob said:
You have to contend with that nice Florida air. Today was an excellent day in MD to be racing. Wish I could've made it out :banghead:
yeah humid as ****.......and hot as hell.....you get the strut bar put on?

·
4,659 Posts
DT,
How many miles do you have on it now? Did you get rid of the EVO for the goat?

·
4,659 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
yeah humid as ****.......and hot as hell.....you get the strut bar put on?
Put it on today. Along with the thermostat and Speed Inc CAI. So I guess I won't be making my bone stock baseline runs now :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rob said:
Might have to. Once the converter goes in, you'll need tires. But that should put down to about 12.7ish I would think.
You and your freak LS1 cars :gr_jest:
haha yeah no ****, first pass I made in the car I was a little depressed until I figured out what that TC button did :)

·
21,898 Posts
Rob said:
Put it on today. Along with the thermostat and Speed Inc CAI. So I guess I won't be making my bone stock baseline runs now :)
cool..........well thats fairly close to stock. No one would notice. :gr_jest:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dbluegoat said:

damn it must be nice.
well, you need to post your slip there's something going on with your car I would think. Have you done a lot of racing?? At last count I got over a thousand runs on bikes and cars been doing this since the early 80's and one thing I can tell you is practice helps.

·
4,659 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
cool..........well thats fairly close to stock. No one would notice. :gr_jest:
The pressure of the parts just sitting there was too much for me. I just couldn't let them sit around any longer. Had to put them to good use :p

·
4,659 Posts
tittermary said:
well, you need to post your slip there's something going on with your car I would think. Have you done a lot of racing?? At last count I got over a thousand runs on bikes and cars been doing this since the early 80's and one thing I can tell you is practice helps.
And a track that has ocean winds coming from the starting line and a track that runs at a steep down hill :gr_jest:

·
4,659 Posts
Oh, and BTW, welcome to the goat site :)

·
21,898 Posts
Rob said:
The pressure of the parts just sitting there was too much for me. I just couldn't let them sit around any longer. Had to put them to good use :p
I know what you mean, I have the monaro ducktail spoiler and the jba headers sitting here so today I started installing the headers.....not sure if I can drill the car myself :eek2: for the spoiler to be put on.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts