LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this feature yet? If so how did it work for you? I tried, but its kind of hard to keep your eye on 3-4 different things at once to get a true reading. I know someone will say "just get a hand held stop watch and have a passenger do it", but I thought it could be done alone. Is there some kind of setting you can do so if you hit, say 60 it will show you your time? I looked up in the search mode and found no posts about it. I'm sorry if there was one and I missed it. Plus the manual is very vague about it.

ROK:)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Its intended for longer time periods, like "how long did it take to get to gramma's house" :D

I turned mine on and played with it for a couple seconds, haven't touched it since.

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brains said:
Its intended for longer time periods, like "how long did it take to get to gramma's house" :D
<snip>

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that makes sence, even tho there is a trip A & B mode, plus the trip timer. Hmmmmmmm, I think GM was just making it sound like we had a real 0-60 kind of stop watch built in.

Oh well I guess ill never get to use it because both of my Gammy's are gone :(
(A little sarcasm, sorry)

ROK

·
Registered
113 Posts
ROKS ROCKET said:
<snip>

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that makes sence, even tho there is a trip A & B mode, plus the trip timer. Hmmmmmmm, I think GM was just making it sound like we had a real 0-60 kind of stop watch built in.

Oh well I guess ill never get to use it because both of my Gammy's are gone :(
(A little sarcasm, sorry)

ROK
I use it semi-frequently. I have this nice curvey stretch and I turn it on when I start and try and beat my times. Don't think it makes a good 0-60 or 1/4 mile timer, but makes a pretty good run clock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts