LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Is that FWD?
1,015 Posts
Anybody have a like new set of stub axles for sale?
I have my old inner axle stubs and half shafts in a box in garage. They only have 25,000 miles on them. I upgraded my half shafts and inner stubs with Gforce ones.
IM a price if you are interested, I can take photos of them later today if you are interested.

·
Is that FWD?
1,015 Posts
Pics. are they twisted at all? How many passes at the strip on them?
Not twisted at all, they never saw strip. I didn't start going to strip until after I did heads/cam/stall/. I upgraded the axle stubs and axle shafts right after I did heads/cam install.
I will take some pics later. Do you want pictures of just inner axle stubs and teeth?

Here is 1 picture of stub, the gold one is the stock one. This was when I replaced them.
The stock half shafts are in picture too.

Attachments

·
That ain't no cake
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just interested in the stub shafts. Pics of the splines and the whole stub. No hurry, i haven't had the chance to take it apart yet, but i know its the stub.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Bluhaven, not to trounce on gto57 since he was first but I have a used set and 1 new passenger side stub. I sent you a PM

·
Is that FWD?
1,015 Posts
Just interested in the stub shafts. Pics of the splines and the whole stub. No hurry, i haven't had the chance to take it apart yet, but i know its the stub.
I will take pictures of both inner axle stubs and splines tonight.

·
GR-RRR!
4,547 Posts
I too have a set of stockers I'd be willing to sell. Mileage unknown exactly as they came in a spare 05/06 diff I bought but they look nice, no twisting or noticeable wear on the bearing surfaces or splines.

·
Is that FWD?
1,015 Posts
These only have 25,000 miles on them. They look brand-new none of the splines are bent. Please PM me a good offer, you pay for shipping too so include that in your price. Please dont lowball. I have oem bolts for those as well if you need 12 of them.

Attachments

·
That ain't no cake
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These only have 25,000 miles on them. They look brand-new none of the splines are bent. Please PM me a good offer, you pay for shipping too so include that in your price. Please dont lowball. I have oem bolts for those as well if you need 12 of them.
how in the hell do you PM with this new forum software?

·
That ain't no cake
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hit their avatar and click on start conversation
Thanks, not a fan of the new shit

·
That ain't no cake
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I too have a set of stockers I'd be willing to sell. Mileage unknown exactly as they came in a spare 05/06 diff I bought but they look nice, no twisting or noticeable wear on the bearing surfaces or splines.
lol - tell me about it.
this is a pain in the ass, if this was my first time looking for info and came across this forum, i'd never be back

1 - 20 of 36 Posts