LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
According to the articles of those that have driven the pre-production models the handling is better than any GTO ever. Obviously time will tell and hopefully we won't need them.

:drink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but the current trans-am was the best ever and it needed them too. I just dont want to tear the car up before I find out that they need them. We need a list of common upgrades that people do to the Monaro.

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
how many 10 second f-bodies do you think are in the US?

I would have to say it could almost be in the thousand mark... ya figure cam/heads or a 150 shot with slicks and suspension work and there ya go.

and there are also plenty of 9 second LS1's and now ARE just hit 8.

Not saying that they can not make their car's fast .... just saying we can take them further.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Being Uni-Body, if you plan on making some serious power and doing some serious launching, then yes, SFC's will be mandatory.

With that much power unless you have a bumper to bumper full boxed rail or hydro-formed set of frame rails, then you will need something to tie them together.

And Devil is correct, I can count probably more LS1 F-Body's running 10's and even quicker than I have fingers and toes to count them on here in Chicago.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Oh yea!!

My car felt as solid and as one piece as my truck after I put in my KBDD's.

·
other kids were doing it.....
2,077 Posts
R u serious? I think that is the oldest thread ever revived..... brah ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.