LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok our GTO left Fairfax almost 2 weeks ago headed to the Petersburg Railyard (Friday will be 2 weeks) and my salesman recieved paperwork stating it will be at the dealer by today. Well the railyard does not have any paperwork on the car and it was not on any of the trains they recieved this week. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Did they tell you it loaded 1/23? The rail car # is likely CN704128 headed to Petersburg. It arrived in Belvue, Ohio this morning and is scheduled into Petersburg the 5th at 5AM. One or more GTO's are on it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Guys, I don't know what to do... Pontiac has been lying to us about this for weeks (04GOAT is my wife) at this point I am so pissed I don't care if my car comes in the 5th. Pontiac cannot treat people like this!! It seems that they think they have us by the cojones, so we just have to sit and take it.. I submitted my displeasure the the BBB, but noone cares about that. I am thinking about contacting my local media tv/paper/mag and discussing Pontiac's lies, deceit and incapabilites. We are paying 30k+ for this car shouldn't we deserve better?

My TPW was in september...it is february.... it takes a 1/2 year to get a built car to somebody?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
What was the success with talking with Union Pacific? When I picked mine up last night they had also received an Impulse Blue one. They were not expecting it at all. So here we have people waiting for their cars and there are dealers that are getting cars that they don't even know about. go figure. BTW that Impulse Blue is way better in person then any picture.

·
175 Posts
UP wont give me my number. They gave me the number for the first train it was on but after they put it on a new train they said call Wanda. Just FYI, the first train never left california. It was broke so they had to put it on another one which would be the second train i do not have a tracking number for. Any suggestions?

·
3,327 Posts
How do you get ahold of Union Pacific? Mine should have been in Fairfax, but I have no clue? I do have a VIN now, and the ice/snow/weather in general has been kinda crappy, but I would really like to know where my car PHYSICALLY is. Thanks for the help.

Warren

·
3,327 Posts
Tails said:
Tails, you are the man. Actually I had read that thread last week sometime, but could not remember what the name of it was. I called their number, and they have a specific lady, complete with Telephone number, is just working on GTO orders. Her name is Wanda and the number is 313-667-9501. She said that the previous problems have been takin care of, and cars are moving along now. BUT bad news is, my car is not in Fairfax yet. Good news, is that since I live in Kansas, I dont have to worry about switching trains, and it should not take the expected (up to) 3 weeks that she told me. Hope this helps some people out? :confused:

Warren

1 - 12 of 12 Posts