LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hoover Dam is neat if you haven't ever seen it . And Boulder City is having Art in the Park this weekend & the ladys love it. From about 10 am. to 4-5 pm. Lots of nice stuff hand made from all.. over the country . It's about 25-30 miles from downtown L.V. or 30 minutes it's easy drive non stop once your on the freeway. Just thought i would let you know i live in B.C.

·
Registered
62 Posts
if you decide to make run to the dam shoot me a text 702-353-5822 our rec area passes are still good for 6 days probably could get some nice pics around dusk out at the lake. there is no place to get a pic with the dam in the background as far as i know.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Just checked the board again, should of left my number. I went to hoover and lvms. I did see a small group going to the dam while I was leaving. I recommend the ride along in the NASCAR it was a blast.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Hoover Dam is neat if you haven't ever seen it . And Boulder City is having Art in the Park this weekend & the ladys love it. From about 10 am. to 4-5 pm. Lots of nice stuff hand made from all.. over the country . It's about 25-30 miles from downtown L.V. or 30 minutes it's easy drive non stop once your on the freeway. Just thought i would let you know i live in B.C.
A big +1 on that, we went today and had a DAM good time. Sorry could not resist. :D

21 - 24 of 24 Posts