LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last minute detail day this Sunday the 27th at my house to prep Goats for the Desert and Sin City. Bring your Goat and your elbow grease and work on anything you need to do to get your ride Vegas ready.

Bring your own car supplies and I'll cater the grub.

Even if you have nothing to do or just want to hang out, come on by. If it's hot as heck, bring some swim trunks and hit the pool if you want.

Time: when the sun rises...over when the work is done

If you don't have the addy: 2822 Remington Way, Tracy CA 95377

Colin

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
I have a wedding show in Roseville so you guys have fun. Polish up...

·
Lovesthegoat
507 Posts
I will be working :/

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
I'll be there

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
What's really going on lots of talk thoughou the year about a detail day prior to goat run But weeeeezzzzzz only got posted up ?

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
Won't be able to make this one with wrapping up all the GR stuff and finishing up classwork. Have fun!

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
I'm having some family over that day, sorry guys... have fun.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
hi guys, can I play???
I'm actually in Fresno and don't know of any Goaterings here n CenCal. I saw your site mentioned you had a member as far south as Merced but still 45 mins north of me. Either way, I'd commute out for a meet when able. I don't see a whole lot of Goats around these parts.
Gots me an '06 CGM M6 with poly everything and some BCs, stock everywhere else.
Let me know...thx.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
hi guys, can I play???
I'm actually in Fresno and don't know of any Goaterings here n CenCal. I saw your site mentioned you had a member as far south as Merced but still 45 mins north of me. Either way, I'd commute out for a meet when able. I don't see a whole lot of Goats around these parts.
Gots me an '06 CGM M6 with poly everything and some BCs, stock everywhere else.
Let me know...thx.
Why not join us on Goat run? It is this Friday til Sunday in Las Vegas. We all cruise together up there for a gathering.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=713417

·
Registered
771 Posts
Why not join us on Goat run? It is this Friday til Sunday in Las Vegas. We all cruise together up there for a gathering.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=713417
Thanks, Saw that. Not quite ready for that type of mission yet. Have some alignment issues to sort out before taking a cruise like that. The suspension install wasn't long ago and was waiting for springs to settle for final ride height before I got it straightened up.

Sounds like excuses but would love too otherwise.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts