LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. How many people out here in GoatLand have sunroofs installed on there 2004-2006 GTO's? Those that have one installed do you feel that it adds value to the car?

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,526 Posts
Adding value is doubtful.
It is more of a novelty than anything.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree & I'm not sure if Webasto still makes the 710 sunroof I have an installer in New Jersey checking into it now if a sunroof install isn't possible I'll go with electric exhaust cutouts.

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,526 Posts
Webasto still makes the sunroofs.

Reactions: ONLY1AT

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,526 Posts
You are welcome! Don't forget to post pictures!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 710's are on back order however my installer promised by the latter part of the month he'll have one, I left a very large deposit so I'm just waiting on Webasto. I promise to post pictures the very minute I pick it up from the installer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
awesome. I want one too, want to see how yours is. anyone else have pictures of how it is inside and out? I love the one my wife has in her truck. I think it would be nice with the GOAT as well

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Would be nice for more airflow (I'm used to my 4Runner with roll down rear window and sunroof) but I'm not sure I could pull the trigger to cut up the roof.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I found new sunroof provider!
Made in USA,
MFG is sending me install instructions.
Once I get the instructions - I will be contacting installer - If I and installer like product - Da Goat will be cut.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@Frisky Medic AWESOME BRO!!!!!!!!!!! My installer has a brand new Webasto comfort III 710 that someone in February of last year left a deposit on he tried contacting the person who left the deposit to no avail, so everyone's a winner the installer will finally get the sunroof off the shelf & I get it pretty much at cost plus installation the deal was I had to commit under the installers terms, I agreed & by this time next week my low VIN '04 GTO will have a sunroof.

·
Registered
86 Posts
@Frisky Medic AWESOME BRO!!!!!!!!!!! My installer has a brand new Webasto comfort III 710 that someone in February of last year left a deposit on he tried contacting the person who left the deposit to no avail, so everyone's a winner the installer will finally get the sunroof off the shelf & I get it pretty much at cost plus installation the deal was I had to commit under the installers terms, I agreed & by this time next week my low VIN '04 GTO will have a sunroof.
That's awesome

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Once I get it back from the installer I'm getting exhaust cutouts installed I have 2 QTP remotes, the sending unit & a switch all I need are the cutouts & the Y pipes.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts