LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for your information, Mike Lyons with Egineered Performence Solutions, the wholesaler and installer of my magnacharger through Suss Pontiac will be at Bandimere the 29th to answer any questions about the GTO and related tech issues. Right now were planning to be there at 4:00 pm to tech and then race. I don't know if you guys want to pit down below or up top. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
chargedGTO said:
Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!
And I'm looking forward to seeing your times. Make sure you lay the smack down on a Mach I or Cobra or two so our resident Mach I guy (Angus) will shut up. :D

Padre

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,315 Posts
chargedGTO said:
Just for your information, Mike Lyons with Egineered Performence Solutions, the wholesaler and installer of my magnacharger through Suss Pontiac will be at Bandimere the 29th to answer any questions about the GTO and related tech issues. Right now were planning to be there at 4:00 pm to tech and then race. I don't know if you guys want to pit down below or up top. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!
Just the kind of temptation I don't need, but you can bet I'll be there.

Anyone want to donate to the >cough, cough< RMGTO website? :)

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
chargedGTO said:
I don't know if you guys want to pit down below or up top. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!
We normally park and unload stuff just to the north side of the concession stand, up top – on the west side of the track. Be on the lookout for other GTOs and GTPs parked there.

And if we aren’t parked there, we’ll be in the staging lanes.

Look’n forward to seeing your S/C GTO

·
'04 645Ci
989 Posts
Anybody have a website or # for Engineered Performance Solutions? I tried Dexonline, but I'm not feeling the love. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts