LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody has bought the Stainless works cat-back and replaced the turbo mufflers with a set of 3" magnaflow mufflers. I think Im going to call them to see if you can order the exhaust minus the mufflers. If they will do that at a decent price I might try it out. :secret: I think im going to call it Magnaworks exhaust. LOL

·
Premium Member
13,113 Posts
Let me know if you get an answer. I have the SW Turbo catback in the shed because it was too restrictive.

If can replace the mufflers on it I just might reinstall it.

·
Registered
850 Posts
ddawson said:
Let me know if you get an answer. I have the SW Turbo catback in the shed because it was too restrictive.

If can replace the mufflers on it I just might reinstall it.
Which one of there catbacks did you have..and what was so restrictive about the setup?? I am currently looking into the 04 to 05 SW Setup w/the 05 bumper!

I have H/C and all supporting mods, and don't want to invest in an exhaust that's too restrictive.

Chrissy:gears: :confused:

·
Premium Member
13,113 Posts
The SW Mufflers were the Turbo model you can't see though. I made 400HP with all my modifications in the sig. Made 50HP more with the JBA Catback and no other changes. Final numbers were 478HP with more tuning and Meth.

Dyno runs are posted in the Tuner section.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts