LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finished the body mods to my Goat and all I have left to do is add the dual/duals for the exhaust. Thanks to JHP, Kevin (from Wheelmax),Flashpoint, and Azim (who is the wickedest body man in New Jersey!).

Body Mods: Entire HSV front end, RMR side skirts and rear end alond with AZA Z-9 staggered 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear. Cost= Too much... but worth it!

What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Driving the Legend
2,657 Posts
front is gross, I like the rest. -- alot.

·
It's really Slow
1,075 Posts
Wow. That is very sexy car you got their. I really like the rear:yumyum:

·
Non Denominational Car Nut
2,347 Posts
Looks awesome..
Now there are 3 HSV GTOs on here
All are red and all are 04s!
LOL...

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
the car looks great. i really like the wheels and lip spoiler. where did you buy the rear fascia?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Azim works for a body shop in Bayonne, NJ called Bayonne Vehicle Colision. The owner is Angelo. Angelo's a pain in the ass but Azim knows his craft. He molded the side skirts. Each side is actually 2 pieces, molded to the body. The rear and sides are from www.rodmillenstore.com. The front and lip is from Jeff @ JHP. Also, HTRDLNCN thanks for your help with the HSV conversion.

·
It's really Slow
1,075 Posts
When you get everything settle, Will you be able to email me more pic of your car.
I think you made my mind to buy the rmr rear when i have the money to spend!
[email protected]
thanks
mike

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
The front and sides look great, the rear looks hideous.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
gross... :barf:

-Dennis

·
Jimmy
1,364 Posts
Wow me likey!!!

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
The HSV fascias alone don't do much for the cars. You really need to get all the HSV body parts for it to look right.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts