LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm headed home from a friends house, but I'm a bit bored...so I take the looong way home and cruise up Scottsdale Blvd.

I cruise North for a few miles but nothing interesting, so i flip a U-turn and head towards home again.

At a red light, i see the new mustang GT's lights/foglights shining brightly..

Oohhhhh, sweet! :turbonaug

I punch it from the light for a quick second, MMOB of course, to see if they'll bite....

another block passes and i move over to the slow lane and let them creep up on me... they get to my rear quarter panel and nail the gas and I do the same.. quickly pulling him...

But he wasnt done... and i wasn't satisfied myself, so I flipped the happy juice switch...

He does another attempt at a flyby and i squeeze on him..lighting the tires up and pulling away from him...SIDEWAYS. lol :gears:

i get a little :fawkdance from them as i let them go by.... but i didnt care. I was wearing the biggest SEG ever.

Poor kids didnt have a chance. lol

·
2006 Qkslvr/M6/18 1 of 412
443 Posts
Isn't Scottsdale Blvd like... cop central?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I stay away from Scottsdale Rd. as it is bumper to bumper during rush hour 4-7pm.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I dont think it gts old either, just cause gt guys usually think they are king.
Chuch

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
Hahaha way to go brother

·
Registered
582 Posts
i'm proud of you. they deserved that ass kicking, the middle finger little pricks. you were stalking the night and found a fresh kill.

·
Mega Bullitthead
136 Posts
It is fun to lay waste to some unsuspecting person, regardless of the make of their car. Sometimes, though, it does feel like you are picking a fight with a 12 year old, entirely unfair! :) Good Kill!

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
bonzelite said:
they deserved that ass kicking, the middle finger little pricks.
+1 Great kill and post. Poor bastards had no idea what kind of whooping they were in for:drink: Bwahahahah:fawkdance

·
Registered
582 Posts
when the opponent shows no sportsmanship or mutual respect, and it's all about arrogant saving-face and fck-yous, then they are to be shut down and shown no mercy.

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bonzelite said:
when the opponent shows no sportsmanship or mutual respect, and it's all about arrogant saving-face and fck-yous, then they are to be shut down and shown no mercy.

:) probably works a bit differently when just cruising around, but i feel ya..

... ever seen Anger Management? :) lol

·
4 Doors?
1,196 Posts
Man they are pretty brave to be flipping you off. I wouldnt flip you off unless my car was faster than yours knowing that you couldnt catch me. Good kill.

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2kformula said:
Man they are pretty brave to be flipping you off. I wouldnt flip you off unless my car was faster than yours knowing that you couldnt catch me. Good kill.

their ears probably hurt after I flew by 'em.... good ole straight pipes. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts