LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Original Owners Club
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few small items I have laying around that I have no use for, free to anyone that picks it up.

New Continental Elite Poly-V Belts 4060775 - Suits 2005 GTO (Serpentine Belt)

A roll of OEM headliner/pillar fabric. Should be enough to do a headliner, but I cannot guarantee.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Is there any way I can talk you into shipping the headlined material to me? I was just today starting my search for some, need to cover a pillar pod. I would gladly pay for shipping and your time...

Thanks,
William

·
Original Owners Club
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there any way I can talk you into shipping the headlined material to me? I was just today starting my search for some, need to cover a pillar pod. I would gladly pay for shipping and your time...

Thanks,
William
I've already had a local buddy contact me that'll be picking it up tomorrow. If that wasn't the case I'd have gladly sent it your way, sorry.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Dammit, thanks anyway. Please ask buddy if he needs all of it... I would REALLY like some OEM material...I have found some that's close BUT . my next option is to buy a good headliner and strip the material off it..

·
Original Owners Club
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
I know I'm late to the party but does anyone know if this is foam backed material or just the fabric itself?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts