1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Resident SVT Defender
906 Posts
That's a badass truck! A little too much money though.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I wish I had that kind of money to put in my GTO. Why would someone take a brand new Tahoe, and put a 15k motor in it, and sell it after.

·
woohoo got my license back
186 Posts
The transmission would not be able to handle that juice for very long....tell you that. it was meant for a manual transmission.

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
that c5 must have been sleeping at the light since he tahoe only traped 99 mph and won by a few car lengths

·
Hung Like a Republican
455 Posts
Blown_Red_97z said:
that c5 must have been sleeping at the light since he tahoe only traped 99 mph and won by a few car lengths
The ZO6 probably wasnt even started and running. It was probably some guy in the parking lot and the Tahoe was like woooo... Z06, hey look... he didnt race us.... we beat him.....wuahahahahahahahah!:bs:

·
_.:LS1GTO:._
1,004 Posts
for an extra $5K one can purchase both.

$65K for 2006 Z06 and 35K for 2007 Tahoe instead of $95K for buy it now price

·
Hung Like a Republican
455 Posts
Plus shouldnt he change the speedometer??

It only goes to 120MPH!!!

·
So, you wanna play?
465 Posts
I guess his marriage is history. I wouldn't buy it just for this statement
and I quote

" C'mon guys, someone buy it. My marriage is at stake! If you don't like the color or want a Suburban we'll do one for you. Keep in mind, this is a 15,000 dollar engine! Once again here's the link to the race: http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/eli2112/?action=view¤t=dca04d68"

·
So, you wanna play?
465 Posts
Black Devil said:
I wish I had that kind of money to put in my GTO. Why would someone take a brand new Tahoe, and put a 15k motor in it, and sell it after.
Because he got beat by that blue truck at the track. LOL

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
coastal_carolina said:
The ZO6 probably wasnt even started and running. It was probably some guy in the parking lot and the Tahoe was like woooo... Z06, hey look... he didnt race us.... we beat him.....wuahahahahahahahah!:bs:
But wait....it gets better. Seller first claims to have beaten a Z06(what year?) but then lost to a Ford Ranger:
We took the truck to Atlanta Motor Speedway on Friday and the only truck that beat it was a Ford Ranger with a v-8, slicks, and a roll cage.

·
Professional Type 1 Diabetic
4,263 Posts
TprGTO said:
But wait....it gets better. Seller first claims to have beaten a Z06(what year?) but then lost to a Ford Ranger:
We took the truck to Atlanta Motor Speedway on Friday and the only truck that beat it was a Ford Ranger with a v-8, slicks, and a roll cage.
any vehicle with a cage is pretty fast, unless they are posin. I don't see why a Ford Ranger would put and cage in AND go to the track unless it was serious.
Don't think 'oh he beat a Ford Ranger, so what'.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts