LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost embarrassing to post this, but... I went cruising last night, riding easy, but looking for trouble, I'll admit. For some reason, though, the streets were quiet and I was nearly home before anything happened. Much to my delight, the vehicle to my left at the red light did a rabbit start, so I had a reason to punch it.

I was cruel... nosing past them and letting off... nosing past them and letting off... When the speeds got too expensive (i.e. the ticket would cost too much), I backed down and let them go. Ah, but the fun wasn't over... they were heading for the Interstate and I was, too. What a lucky coincidence!

Safety first! I did not attempt to blow past this vehicle while merging into traffic. The other driver, however, did all they could to get ahead of me and escape. Not a problem. I knew this was no contest, so I waited for the right moment and got beside them. Sure enough, they did their best to out accelerate me, but I was even MORE cruel this time... pulling a car length ahead, then falling a car length behind... pulling a car length ahead, then falling a car length behind...

We got up to about 100 MPH when I decided I'd had enough fun, so I romped on it and put a good distance between us. My exit was coming up, so I moved right, expecting a "fly by". But they caught up and fell in behind me as I moved down the exit ramp. When I went to turn left into Wendy's, the Chevy Suburban's female driver shouted SOMETHING out her window and I gave her a friendly honk on the horn. Her tag said "CHVY HOE". :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Yeah those Suburban's can be real tough..........LOL
:drink::drink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts