LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he said he would take $500 over invoice for any 2004 on the lot.

I also asked him about the 2005's. I said "If order a 2005, can I get it for $500 to $1000 over invoice?" He said "No" initially but then he said "Well I would have to talk to my manager". Then he said "Maybe as long as I don't order an "odd color".

He was really trying to push the 2004's he had though. He would have took $500 over invoice right then.

Dealer is King O'rourke in Port Jefferson N.Y. They have 2 Black/Black one stick and the other auto. Also a Silver/Black 6-speed and Impulseblue/black auto with custom 18" wheels.

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
formul8 said:
I will take $300 under invoice on any automatic GTO.
How about the 2005's? I would like to get it for invoice and apply my GM card earnings also.

And what is considered invoice? With or without advertising fees and other dealer costs added?

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
[QUOTE='91 Formula]How about the 2005's? I would like to get it for invoice and apply my GM card earnings also.[/QUOTE]

dylan was my salesman. he is a good guy. i doubt that his SM will give you invoice pricing on 05 this early in the game unless you are eligible for GMS (which im not sure he accepts).
they were still asking sticker from me when i looked in april. when i was ready to buy in may, they were just starting to deal.
hope you get what you want though.

·
Registered
600 Posts
[QUOTE='91 Formula]

And what is considered invoice? With or without advertising fees and other dealer costs added?[/QUOTE]

Invoice price would be the price on the invoice. It would include advertising assesments. Any other required dealer fees, such as doc prep, are not part of the invoice cost because they are not on the invoice.

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Miss-our-GTO said:
Invoice price would be the price on the invoice. It would include advertising assesments. Any other required dealer fees, such as doc prep, are not part of the invoice cost because they are not on the invoice.
Cool, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
[QUOTE='91 Formula]he said he would take $500 over invoice for any 2004 on the lot.

Well that is no deal. Just bought one at dealer invoice (what the dealer supposedly pays) plus destination charges. The dealer was happy with the "holdback", i.e. the amount he gets after the car is sold kind of like a rebate. It was a silver manual.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
montelatici said:
[QUOTE='91 Formula]he said he would take $500 over invoice for any 2004 on the lot.

Well that is no deal. Just bought one at dealer invoice (what the dealer supposedly pays) plus destination charges. The dealer was happy with the "holdback", i.e. the amount he gets after the car is sold kind of like a rebate. It was a silver manual.
congrats!!!!!! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts