LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back tonight from Alabama, and had a great time. So I got my:mullet: hat on and went up on Thursday for a little camping and racing and saw a few goats. I never could find any of you to talk to, so hear is what I saw and let me know if you are on here.

Sunday at the race, I spotted a 06 CGM parked in the lot west of the track.

Saturday night in campground West C almost got run over by a (04 maybe)PBM leaving the campsite, if I wasn't :drink: I may have been able to flag you down. By the time I recognized the car, you guys were down the road, tried hunting for you the next morning at the camp but couldn't find you.

Thursday around 3-4pm saw a PBM, not sure what year heading away from the track on I-20.

Other than that I didn't see another goat. I was actually a little surprised I didn't see a couple more out on the road.

·
Its fast and fun.
892 Posts
Nice Andrew! So did you enjoy the race on Sunday? :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, had a great time, I still can't believe how the race finished. From our seats we could see the cars coming down the back straight into turn three on the final lap, and the next thing you know a big cloud of smoke and dirt and Vickers is the only one to come around the corner. Really wished they had raced it to the finish.

·
Its fast and fun.
892 Posts
I know I do too. It would have been a good picture finish I'm sure. Its too bad :(

·
Meh, my jet is faster...
286 Posts
I was out there...parking cars in teh 9W-ish lot. Waaaaaaay too many idiots out that way. I have TR 04. I only "parked" some kid in an 04, torrid Red who had a nice sounding exhaust but was otherwise a douche, or drunk...hard to tell. I too thought I'd see more Goats out there...meh, oh well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts