LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for heading out the Plant City car show ie: Strawberry car show? Maybe Tracy will be nice and coordinate something a little more formal. :)

·
Girls Taking Over
1,437 Posts
When and where is it?
Where about's in Plant City.
If I know these things then yeah, I will simi - quasi - organize it.
Tracy

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
GTO831 said:
When and where is it?
Tracy
lol, your starting to remind me of a den mother from cub scouts, hahahha:stickpoke

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
GTO831 said:
When and where is it?
Tracy
What's with this "simi-quasi" thing?????? Talk about being non-commital....lol
J/K

·
O-TOWN Track Coordinator
161 Posts
When and where is it?
Where about's in Plant City
i would come from orlando to see it if i knew when it was???????? ohhh
and where

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the info. It's held downtown Plant City. Takes up a couple of city blocks and all the government parking spots. I know the event is larger in the winters then in the summer but I haven't attended one personally yet.

Strawberry Classic Car Show

Plant City, Florida
Third Saturday Night of Every Month
4PM to 9PM

Vendor & Sponsor Contracts
Below are Contracts for vendors and sponsors wanting to participate in the Car Show. Once the form is filled out, return it to the Chamber by fax, email or mail. When the form is received, sponsors become effective immediately and vendors will be on a waiting list until a space becomes available.

For more information please call:
The Greater Plant City Chamber of Commerce 813-754-3707

http://plantcity.org/default.cfm?page=welcomeSubs/attractionsIFRAME

·
Girls Taking Over
1,437 Posts
Redglow....
I feel like a den mother for a bunch of rowdy bear cubs....LOL

JoeyD.....you know me....never wanting to help and all.....LOL

JeffP.
I can organize for you if you want. However, a couple of us won't be there. We have a track day meeting this coming Saturday, which is the same as your Plant City thing.

I have been to several and they are well worth the drive. However, you might want to get there about 2 or 3 or there will be no parking. The place gets filled up rapidly.

Next month is a definite go.
Let me know about this and next month and I will be more than happy to do it for you.
Tracy

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tracy didn't know any other event/activity was going on. Certainly not trying to conflict with that. I was just looking for a opportunity to get the group together again.

Well hold off on a "official" get together and leave this one as a attend at will type thing. I'll defiantly head out just to scope things out.

Jeff

BTW what racing event is taking place.....I must really be out of the loop.

·
Supercharged and a Warranty
434 Posts
JeffP
There is no race we are going to. There is a committee meeting for the January Track Day event on Saturday that we will be attending, so you definitely are still in the loop.

·
Girls Taking Over
1,437 Posts
JeffP.
Yeah, it's not a race weekend or anything, it is a meeting for January Racing.
I wouldn't keep you out of the loop.
I will definitely try to get us together for next month. That actually sounds like a great plan. There is also a show like the one in Plant City except it is in Dade City.
Both towns stay open later for shopping, food, hanging out, etc. It is actually a lot of fun. Tons of great cars there. The food is excellent.
Maybe we can do this......
Let me think on it and find out when it is and the times and I will definitely post up. If it is possible for next month then I will start a new thread.
Who around these parts would be interested in trying for next month?
Let me know.
Tracy

·
Its fast and fun.
892 Posts
I would be up for it.

·
Former user
3,861 Posts
GTO831 said:
I will be more than happy to do it for you.
Tracy
I can't believe all the leg humpers let this one go unnoticed. I may add it to my sig. :gr_jest:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AnotherScreenName said:
I can't believe all the leg humpers let this one go unnoticed. I may add it to my sig. :gr_jest:
Dude!, that's Mom, your sick! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts