LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here I am making a brief stop at the red light getting ready to turn right on to the 1-95 ramp when suddenly this late model jag XK8 comes flying from behind and desides to cut me off and get on the ramp ahead of me, so I let him fly by on the ramp and see him speed away on the intersatate, when he's about 100 yards in front of me I desided to step on it and show him what the goat is all about,so I pulled next to him at about 75- 80 mph and sure enough he gives me the ****y look and takes off... When he's about 3 car lenths in front of me I down shif from 6 into 4th and I hear the tires bark a bit by the time I was in 5fh he was only seeing my tail lights,when I hit 6th he was about 6-10 cars lenths behind, I taped on my brakes a few times and sure enough he flew by me again like a bat out hell, I once gain down shifted to 4th and pulled away from him once again. We did this three times with the same results each time( no traffict at 2:30 am on a tuesday night) the last time I saw the guy's face he looked shocked :eek2:

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
desertgoat said:
He was probably thinking...."Damn that Grand Am was fast!"
ROFLMAO... I can surely imagine that. He may have also said, "I've never seen a Chevy Cavalier do THAT."

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Hey, a "Jag in a Jag"!

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts
FLORIT said:
ROFLMAO... I can surely imagine that. He may have also said, "I've never seen a Chevy Cavalier do THAT."
This is the first forum I have ever played on. I've been able to work out all the other acronyms, but I cannot work out ROFLMAO. Please explain ?

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A$$ Off.

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A$$ Off.
Ta - Would never have got that one

·
Registered
392 Posts
Remote, Isn't it nice to be seen in a 2000 GP... Stealth killer feeling as you see thier face's... Cos And the stuck in the 60's crowd want hood scoops....Well, they'll get them for 05 along w/ no surprise!!!

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
I've totally lost my "sleeper effect" after adding the hood, wheels and tires. All stock, the GTO got double takes, but as it is now, my car gets long, piercing stares.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts