LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look pretty sweet except for the mashed corner that ups put in one of the heads.

they are 58cc-12:1 cr, 225's and are going to swap out my lingenfelter stageIII heads that i am currently running they made 493 rwp N/A. I should have some dyno numbers for the Trick Flows with no changes other than the heads (and obviously some tuning adjustments) by the end of next week!!!

Thanks ups....

·
Not Vengeance..Punishment
1,401 Posts
Where did you get the TEA heads? What are you going to do with the Stage III heads?

-K

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
LA_Phantom said:
Where did you get the TEA heads?

-K
i'm going to step out on this one, TEA is where to get TEA heads :lol:

these are what i'm getting as soon as i know if i'm going F/I or stay'in NA dont feel like having 12.1 with a blower or 10.5 N/A so i'm on the fence :eek:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LA_Phantom said:
Where did you get the TEA heads? What are you going to do with the Stage III heads?

-K
i am selling the Lingenfelter heads for 1200.00 plus shipping and I got the new heads from TEA only took 8 or 9 days from the day I ordered them for them to mill build and ship to ca from ohio

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jbss71 said:
i'm going to step out on this one, TEA is where to get TEA heads :lol:

these are what i'm getting as soon as i know if i'm going F/I or stay'in NA dont feel like having 12.1 with a blower or 10.5 N/A so i'm on the fence :eek:
you can still make sick power at 10.5 N/A maybe not 500 on a stock cu ls2 but probably 475-485 then you would have some room to work later.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
You will love them im running a set of TF TEA heads!! i hope/should to have 500rwhp N/A with them on in a month or so.... got a few more mods to go

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
LA_Phantom said:

-K
Talk to Ron at Vengeance he is a sponsor on here he can hook you up with a set... let me know if you need his number

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
I hate you right now Robert, but I'll be loving you when you put up some notable numbers.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
rmitchell242 said:
you can still make sick power at 10.5 N/A maybe not 500 on a stock cu ls2 but probably 475-485 then you would have some room to work later.
hell no. thats half ass,

·
Old Guys Rule
3,076 Posts
Gotta luv new parts!!!!

bummer about the shipping damage......insurance???? Was it a packaging issue or actually UPS screw up?

Have fun with the install.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts