LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TYRFRYR
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a friendly rivalry and a touch of trash talk.

With the cool weather tonight, the track was packed. I'm usually there every Wednesday, and I've never seen it so packed. There were so many "Street" cars that they were filling staging lanes 1-4 and "Street" was limited to DOT non Slick tires. Slicks were forced to run with No-Electronics in 5 and 6.

That being said, it was next to impossible to stage up for a friendly grudge race so we had to settle for "Time Slip" racing. The track shut down for about an hour due to a crash so the cars had plenty of time to cool down. However, Bullet and I were at the end of lanes 1 and 2. As we rolled closer, I let cars go around me so that Bullet and I would stay lined up with each other. By the time we got to the boxes, the cars were nice and warm.

We get staged and make our run. Techno wins it by 0.4285 with a 12.977 to Bullet's 13.172.

We come back around to the staging lanes and 1 and 2 are just about full so we roll up to the front in 3 and 4 and start to cooldown while the motorcycles run. Lanes 1 and 2 file by then 5 and bingo Bullet and I are up with a three car wait.

We get staged and make our run. Techno wins again by 0.1438 with a 12.764 to Bullet's 12.893. A new personal best for Techno by 0.012.

All in good clean fun. See you at the track Bullet.

·
Registered
244 Posts
ya ya ill get you. all i can say is you are one hell of a driver. on everyshift i saw you gain a little on me. im getting the new street tires tomorrow so hopefully( weather permiting) ill be out there tomorrow and hope to improve on those times. im going to try the street tires this time. see ya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts