LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Same here. Flurries but nothing sticking. I guess there is a Monster low coming from Canada. They say 55mph wind guests. The gails of November come early again.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
hell I am looking forward to this next weekend, a cold front........

60's for the highs and 40's for the lows........perfect time to drive!

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Dbluegoat said:

Yeah The last two weeks that have had nice days were great HP days:gears: :gears: Temps in the 60s

·
A.K.A. YtownGoat24u
767 Posts
friday is not looking good here as well...i dont want to put her away yet, at least til november

·
Registered
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dbluegoat said:

That's what it should be here Tuesday...Test & Tune night. Guess I'm going to have to go now since time is running out fast up here.

·
Will design cars for food
1,540 Posts
It's not looking too good for SE Michigan either. Highs in the 40s with snow showers by Thursday and/or Friday. No fears though. We'll still have some decent days before the snow sticks.

·
Electric or GTFO
452 Posts
Snow isn't allowed in my book until Thanksgiving so Canada had better get their act together and not send it our way. The stang is the winter beater now :whine: , we're hoping for as little snow and ice as possible.

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,874 Posts
Oooo... I remember snow in October. Growing up near Cleveland I can remember how cold it would be going out trick-or-treating sometimes. Dang. Hate that for y'all. :D It's supposed to be 81 here tomorrow but by Friday, the high will only be 53, with lows in the low 40's. Brrr. Time for a fire in the fireplace. :)

·
Registered
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lisatw151 said:
Oooo... I remember snow in October. Growing up near Cleveland I can remember how cold it would be going out trick-or-treating sometimes. Dang. Hate that for y'all. :D It's supposed to be 81 here tomorrow but by Friday, the high will only be 53, with lows in the low 40's. Brrr. Time for a fire in the fireplace. :)
Time for me to move south.

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,874 Posts
ROKS ROCKET said:
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ROK

I actually miss the snow sometimes, but the cool thing about this area, is that sometimes we get snow like that, but 3 days later the temp rises to 60-70* and it all melts. Play in it for a day or two... get a day or two off of work cuz the city shuts down, then it's all gone. No dealing with salt on the roads for 3-4 months... no black slush... I kinda like NC. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts