LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its not done yet, still working on a few more goodies, but here is a temporary pic of whats going on:

Fast 90 Color matched as the vehicle, Care of Smitty @ AZ Power + Sound.

LS7 Clutch is a monster... Just a note, you will need the new flywheel, dont try to use your standard LS2 flywheel wont work like people say it will, COMPLETELY different.

SLP boxed the wrong pulleys, purchased from Speed Inc. Called them, they are sending one overnight, handled the situation perfectly, notice the pully depth.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
wow nice!!

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
1,113 Posts
Looks like a beast under the hood, that would make school children cry.

·
Ready Steady GO
105 Posts
wow, that looks awesome! you are sure gonig to smoke some sorry ass who stares you down for a race! have fun with it! :)

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
as always alex brings it!!!!:driving:

·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thats why I have my two friends, Mickey and Thompson...

Attachments

·
950 Posts
hey alex do u get anykind of rub with those tires do u think the b/f drag r would have some rub? if so how did u fix?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
S1CGTO said:
hey alex do u get anykind of rub with those tires do u think the b/f drag r would have some rub? if so how did u fix?
go with the MT ET Streets, he has drag bags and konis to make sure they dont rub, i have rolled fenders to make sure they dont rub, i suggest you do one or the other...
:)

·
950 Posts
i dont have time to get dragbags or konis so where do u get my fenders rolled??

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
Hey I can bring a cut-off wheel, so we can grind it off. I think thats what I'm gonna do since I have no time to find a place to roll my fenders. So you gonna get some Mickeys???

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
PsychoGTO said:
Hey I can bring a cut-off wheel, so we can grind it off. I think thats what I'm gonna do since I have no time to find a place to roll my fenders. So you gonna get some Mickeys???
just be care-ful when doing that, ive seen that turn into rust when the paint is removed more then once lol...

·
950 Posts
no mickeys but i have some b/f and u said u might kick down some nittos lol

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
DK2F said:
just be care-ful when doing that, ive seen that turn into rust when the paint is removed more then once lol...
Yah I know, I'm gonna put some primer in a can for now. I'm planning on painting my car later on.

·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jcain said:
looks good. not a fan of the unloomed red wire sitting in the obvious though.

Well as stated in the begining, its just a small sneak peek. I just got 20 ft of 10 gauge loom from the local stereo shop. He came out with a small roll, and I told him to go back and give me the whole damn thing. He just looked at me like WTF. I told him trust me I'll be taking good advantage of it. I've got a full two days ahead of me, hopefully everything will be set for Sat at Fontana.

Attachments

·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PsychoGTO said:
Yah I know, I'm gonna put some primer in a can for now. I'm planning on painting my car later on.

I cut mine as well. Basically just smooth it out, then go over it with an adhesive sealer, we used factory auto paint on mine with a small brush. Sealed it up with no problems. Rust doesnt really kick in for 4-5 years. Plus here in So. Cal it doesnt rain much. If you were in Seattle or back east in the snow storms I would say it would be a huge issue. I also have the BMR drag bags so I air them up to about 32lbs and I have no wheel hop issues.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts