LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Mile High Air
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for a few runs at Bandi? I got my DRs yesterday and they want me to break them in. Wednesday, September 13th, gates open at 4:00.

·
7,835 Posts
grfperformance said:
Anybody up for a few runs at Bandi? I got my DRs yesterday and they want me to break them in. Wednesday, September 13th, gates open at 4:00.

I am taking that thursday off of work to go see carlos mencia so no can do on that one. Go lite em up one time for me though.

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
I need DR's too

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
I'll see if I can make it. My co-worker is out this coming week so a bit harder for me to be gone if we have changes that need to be made. I'd like to head up by 3pm to avoid traffic and get up in line.

·
Registered
470 Posts
We'll see on my scheduale, I'll know that day, plus I want to try the drag bags.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I may try to be there as well. I work at C-470 and I-70, and live by C-470 and Bowles so I drive right by Bandimere on the way home from work.

·
Guitar Hero
349 Posts
I will prob be there but I dont think I'm going to run because my DRs don't have enough meat on them and I'm a little iffy on changing wheels at the track after what happend last time lol.

·
Registered
78 Posts
ill be there in my torrid red 05. last week i got 21 runs in. my best was a 14.3 et. i try to go to as many t&t's as possible

·
Registered
561 Posts
GTOhaas said:
ill be there in my torrid red 05. last week i got 21 runs in. my best was a 14.3 et. i try to go to as many t&t's as possible
What was your best trap speed?

I went a few times with my 2002 Z28, and I could never break 100. I think my best trap was 99.8 MPH, best time was 14.78. Bone-stock A4. The times I went though it was hotter than hell out there, near 100 on the track.

·
Registered
78 Posts
jfischer said:
What was your best trap speed?

I went a few times with my 2002 Z28, and I could never break 100. I think my best trap was 99.8 MPH, best time was 14.78. Bone-stock A4. The times I went though it was hotter than hell out there, near 100 on the track.
my best was a 99.24 and 99.08

·
Registered
561 Posts
GTO_Scott said:
Morrison, Colorado

Wednesday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s to upper 70s.
I dunno, I drive by there every day, and the temp shown on their big billboard is always pretty close to the Denver high. 9News is showing 83 for Wednesday for the Denver area. Still not bad, but I'd like it to be a bit cooler myself...

EDIT: Dammit, now they're calling for 87 tomorrow!

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
I wont be there today, but I did order some M/T ET's today, so hopefully ill have in time for next week.

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
Not for me today either. Sill a few steps away from being ready and have work to do tonight. I'm looking at the 27th at the soonest, that leaves 3 TnT days.

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
a chance for it cool down more anyways
to hot out there for me today
:drink:

·
7,835 Posts
Can I get in a request to get the breaking in of the MT's on film please.

Good luck tonight glenn, with a decent launch, what are you hoping for?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts