LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Evo 9 FTW!!!
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks Richard, i had a great time, Thank you again!!!:)

Post pics and vid here!

Vidhttp://media.putfile.com/GTO-37
^^ Smitty marks!! lol Hope your car gets back together soon!!!

^^ Raffle

Richard getting ready for bed! lol

^^ Team SCSS TT

more pics to come! and a vid!

Attachments

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
ill even include a thank you !!! glad everything went well

just wish i coulda made it

·
CAR CRAZY
318 Posts
YES!!! THANKS RICHARD, MAGNAFLOW, AND DUBLIN MOTORSPORTS and everyone else that attended! (I won the SAP spoiler!!!) That was great! We counted 110 GTOs there, could have been even more showed up when we were in the building counting the ones inside.

·
Beer Geek
3,713 Posts
Bummed I missed it. At 12 noon I was turing off the five for a curvy two lane, at 2P I was just starting up the grapevine and at 3P I was crossing Burbank. I am sure you guys had a blast.

·
Keepin' JW in biz since 02'!
966 Posts
+1
Thanks a lot for your hospitality. Had a great time and it was awesome seeing all those Goats!

·
I can haz cheezburgerz??
1,519 Posts
Thanks Richard, it was a blast. It was great day.

·
Bye Bye GTO
2,462 Posts
The best get together I have ever been to in my life that involves cars!! Thank you Richard.

·
This Goat bites!
139 Posts
+1 THANKS Richard!

·
Back In The Saddle Again
175 Posts
Big Thanks Richard & Magnaflow!!!

As well as to everyone else that attended! I had a GREAT time! And scored the Catback Exhaust!!
Hope its not a problem that one or two (lol) guys accidentally :gears: leaving!!
Great event...Great turnout!! Was so glad to have been able to make it>
Maybe the catback will put back a little of what I have lost from my Stereo install....
Will post some more pics after I shrink them

Thanks again Richard/Magnaflow & all who contributed!!

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
+1 Thank you Richard for organizing this! We had a great time and met some really cool folks.
Hopefully, we can all do this again. :cool:

·
Hold on, we're goin for broke
1,499 Posts
+1 That was a good turnout thanks for GTO support!!! Some of the baddest GTO's on the planet..nice...Thanks alot..

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
This was freaking craziest gathering of goats. I wanna say thanx to everybody that made this happened from Rich and his crew, to the sponsors Brian from JPA, TSCSS, Haddah(did i spell it right), DMS, Magnaflow. I hope this wont be the last one either.

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Awesome Event, Glad to meet everyone! Since its been said 105 times, I'll finish it up. THANKS RICHARD!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts