LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a negative thread on tbyrne motorsports because of a lack of contact from them on a purchase I wanted to make. I also griped about that thread being removed because I wasn't aware of the reason.

I wasn't aware of several things at the time, such as tbyrne moving, SEMA, mods moved my thread to another section, etc. None the less, I was wrong.

I wanted to apologize to tbyrne and also let people know that they totally picked up the ball again and contacted me today to clear things up. Julie called and we had a nice conversation. She was professional and any complaint I had was totally resolved by them and I'm a happy customer once again.

So as long as delivery goes smoothly with the correct products, which I expect it will, I will have no complaints at all. Looking forward to having the brakes shipped next week at a great price.

Anyway, I'm sorry to tbyrne and also thanks to them for making the effort to get in touch with me and fix things up. Good company.

Getting the 14" Baer kit for my goat.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Looks like a wonderful kit. I'm jealous. I'm glad you guys got your misunderstanding straightened out.

·
grinning ever since...
452 Posts
Yeah, glad things worked out! Please give us details of the before/after performance of your brake upgrade, and any installation tips, etc.

Best wishes!

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
speed_demon_freak said:
You going to sell the old parts?
Hmm, stock rotors, calipers, pads, lines from a 4,000 mile GTO...

What are they worth?

Shipping would probably be pretty hefty on them.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Thanks for clearing it up. Usually a bad vendor thread gets posted but the original poster never posts the resolution and as such, the vendor never gets to have their name cleared.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts