LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BLAKE08
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks guys for putting on this event. It is one I'll look foward too in years too come!! It was a great time and for anyone that missed it ill try and post all my pictures tomrrow. Good meeting everyone too, great to put some faces with these screen names!

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Big Thanks to everyone that set this up and to all the sponsors. We had a great time and It was a great place to break in the car. It was really good to see everyone again and meet some new faces.

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,793 Posts
Thanks again to Travis and Thomas for putting on this event. Once again it was a great day with fun had by all.

Many thanks also to all the event sponsors and the track management and staff.

And of course a special thank you to The Driveshaft Shop for my purty new stubs. :D

·
keep it simple
2,098 Posts
Thanks to everyone. The sponsors for making it happen and all that came (that brought their cars) for a good show. The N.E. guys are not as slow as we thought.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Thanks everyone! This was my first time down a 1/4mile track and it was a blast! I can't wait till next year :turbonaug

·
Dad's Yellow Goat
632 Posts
T squared! Thomas and Travis great event, great people brought to you by GREAT SPONSORS! Thank you to everyone that made this possible.....see you next year!

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Thanks Guy's You Did a GREAT JOB on this Event,We were Happy to Be a Small part of this Event.....See You next Year.....Frank and the Rocksand Racing Crew.......Frank

·
Fiorello Motorsports
4,747 Posts
Thanks to everyone who had part of this event it was worth the 1450 mile trip down cant wait till the next one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts