LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Travis and ALL the sponsor's of this years event!! It gets better every year, only 3 more years to go and I will have a complete weeks worth of ECS T Shirts!!!

After making about a dozen passes in my wifes 04 A4 I am no officially spoiled by what she calls her "smart car" because it's an automatic and shifts itself. We did confirm that mine is still faster than hers though!!

It was great to see everyone again (yes you too Frank, hey pull my finger will ya), as always the after party at the Baymont was a most "enlightening" experience.

Can't wait until next year to do it all over again!!!

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Woot Woot had a great time at a great event!!!!

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
I couldn't agree with Brian more!

Travis and to everyone involved in planning THANK YOU! Travis you did a great job and everything went very smooth. Me and Cortney had a blast as always, and it was great hanging out with everyone. Especially last night, my face is sore from laughing so hard till 2 am. (Supersoaker) And everyone else that was hanging out with us in the room thanks for the good laughs.

Hardcore and Plumcrazy it was nice seeing and talking to you guys.

Frank congrats on you 8 second pass, hope you guys had a safe trip back. Bitches!!!

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
I couldn't agree with Brian more!

Travis and to everyone involved in planning THANK YOU! Travis you did a great job and everything went very smooth. Me and Cortney had a blast as always, and it was great hanging out with everyone. Especially last night, my face is sore from laughing so hard till 2 am. (Supersoaker) And everyone else that was hanging out with us in the room thanks for the good laughs.

Hardcore and Plumcrazy it was nice seeing and talking to you guys.

Frank congrats on you 8 second pass, hope you guys had a safe trip back. Bitches!!!
Bitches!!! LMAO It was my pleasure. It really seems to get bigger and better every year.

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Yes Thanks for yet another Great Event!!! And thank you to all the sponsor's!!! Good times good People and rockin Cars.... Gotta love it!!!

·
Banned
4,898 Posts
I logged on to start a thread just like this... As others have said, I would just like to thank Travis and all of the sponsors for making this event possible.

*pauses to watch the bears and lions fight*

I am still laughing while I recall all the hilarious things said last night :lol:

·
keep it simple
2,098 Posts
Thanks Travis and the sponsors it is better every year. It was good to see some old friends like Padre and Frank back in action as well as a lot of new friends too. I sure missed some of the Florida gang but maybe next year.

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
i would like to lodge a complaint about the loud speaker system keeping people awake in the hotel ,when people have to work the next day .

·
8 second club
2,352 Posts
A big + on all the Kudos above.
Travis, you do an awsome job every year. I can't imagine how you can keep everything
organized and in line for the meet and still go out and compete for the quick 8.

This event and the Darlington track has become one of our favorites.:thumbs:

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,805 Posts
i would like to lodge a complaint about the loud speaker system keeping people awake in the hotel ,when people have to work the next day .
:lol:

Tell the truth... you made a video when you got home didn't you.

Add my thanks to the list. Kudos to Travis, the sponsors and track. Great day/night... morning, not so much.:sick:

·
OLD GOAT
5,342 Posts
tks to travis and all sponsor's. it was the best one yet. the shirts kicked butt.

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
A big thanks to Travis and his wife for another great shootout!!! Thanks to Hientz for getting T bone to the show! Thanks to Frank at DSS for his commitment and great prize! Thanks to all the guys that suport this event,this event was started for you guys to come out and have fun and i think we do that every year.Also thanks to ECS ,Hunter and RPM for the long haul(daniel of coarse) .......OHH YEA

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
I logged on to start a thread just like this... As others have said, I would just like to thank Travis and all of the sponsors for making this event possible.

*pauses to watch the bears and lions fight*

I am still laughing while I recall all the hilarious things said last night :lol:
OOHH YEAAA!!!

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
THANK YOU to everyone that put on this years event.
Travis, Heintz, DSS, Hendrix...ALL OF YOU.

This event grows and gets better every year I come to it. This year was icing on the cake for me as I finally had my car at the event :) Was more fun than I words can describe. Only sad part was I missed out on the shennanigans Saturday night (IN KYLE'S ROOM NEXT DOOR!!), lol. I had such a huge adrenaline rush going all day I basically crashed at like 11, haha. Hey, there's always NEXT YEAR....right TRAVIS! :) So thank you to all of you. I was thrilled to be a part of it and happy to call many of you my friends and to have such strong vendor support!

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,805 Posts
Only sad part was I missed out on the shennanigans Saturday night (IN KYLE'S ROOM NEXT DOOR!!), lol.
You must have been in a coma to sleep through that. :)

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
You must have been in a coma to sleep through that. :)
No freaking doubt... especially with my laughter.

Oh no, ya'll definitely woke my ass up. I woke up about 12:30 and laid there for about 20 minutes debating getting up. I was sooooo tired, but so tempted. Sounded like a ton of fun...and I usually don't miss those kinds on things, lol! Next year will be different, haha

1 - 20 of 37 Posts