LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those at the Magnaflow event.....

I was literally in shock for hours after my accident...I couldnt think straight and couldn't formulate a plan to get me and the car back home...

I couldnt have done it without you folks...
I had many people offer me places to stay, wheels, tires, a couple of people offered to tow the car to Phoenix for me..

Ultimately another GTO owner in the valley let me use his truck and enclosed trailer to tow my goat back home....

Thanks to everyone for being supportive and not making too much fun of me...to my face :)

I appreciate it....

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
Doesn't sound good. Hope everythings ok Smitty update the rest of us when your able. Kudo's to the guy that let you borrow his truck and trailer. Don't see that everyday.

·
Here for a while
1,707 Posts
glad you got it handled....I would not want you to pick your car up from my shop with a Magnsuon supercharger on it!

If you need any parts or help, do not hesitate to give me a ring.

·
1,086 Posts
I hope you are okay, Smitty.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sorry about your mishap Smitty. I know you must be sick about it. At least you got home ok. Hope the repair goes well.

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
if you need or want help let me know

it coulda been alot worse , and looked like the 2 clowns in the cobra's where they hit cars that were stoped on the other side of the road

·
not an ordinary rabbit
1,154 Posts
Glad to know your alright smitty. Hope your ride will be up and ready soon!
if you got the money I recommend a suspension upgrade for the goat, it will help keep it in a straight line! our cars love to go sideways too much.

Ohh ya I need to get me one of those skid plates it did its job wonderfully!:drink:
best of luck friend! seeya around!

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Well just wanted to say it was good to meet you at the event, sucks that your car got cracked up...When I pulled under the little awning and saw her up on the truck there I was like...wtf?

She still sounded great though!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts