LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbs: Thanks for the quick service and great price on the GM Side Marker repeater kit. Can't wait to get them on and I look forward to future purchases.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
3timegoatowner said:
:thumbs: Thanks for the quick service and great price on the GM Side Marker repeater kit. Can't wait to get them on and I look forward to future purchases.
Hello 3timegoatowner.

Thank you for your purchase and your feedback.

We look forward to dealing with you again.

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Fly Fast, Turn Left
512 Posts
Indeed - Geoff called me today to let me know that my guage pod is finally on its way. Very nice guy. Highly recommended.

·
I can haz cheezburgerz??
1,519 Posts
Im very happy with my service from JHP so far. Just ordered my sports gauges and was told they were on backorder:bomb: but i cant wait to get them:)

·
......................... ....
3,858 Posts
JHP is a great vendor. Got my GMM street shifter in 3 business days after I placed the order. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Hi all!

All of us from JHP appreciate your feedback.

We do our best to work as a team to provide you with very good level of service and products.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
yes great seller. i have not installed the shifter yet but i'm not expecting to come into any problems after everyones good experiences. especially the super fast shipping!!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
jamesbiz said:
yes great seller. i have not installed the shifter yet but i'm not expecting to come into any problems after everyones good experiences. especially the super fast shipping!!
Thanks jamesbiz.

Now get that shifter in!!! ;)

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Registered Abuser
981 Posts
COUPE 4 said:
Thanks jamesbiz.

Now get that shifter in!!! ;)

Regards,
Mathew.
JHP did all that work to ship my shifter half way across the world in 5 days so that I could let it sit in my living room for 2 months. :gr_jest: Sorry guys!

·
Fly Fast, Turn Left
512 Posts
IDNTWN2 said:
Indeed - Geoff called me today to let me know that my guage pod is finally on its way. Very nice guy. Highly recommended.

Still no sign of my pod yet. I am so looking forward to having it in there.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
JHamilton said:
JHP did all that work to ship my shifter half way across the world in 5 days so that I could let it sit in my living room for 2 months. :gr_jest: Sorry guys!
:banghead:

I could :stickpoke: or :rant: , but we might end up :punch:.

Heck i'll just :slap: and say "what are YOU waiting for!"
Don't you want to :burnout: with your new :gears:

:gr_jest:

Regards,
Mathew.

·
I can haz cheezburgerz??
1,519 Posts
im on the back order list. any update on a time frame sorry no need for the quoties but i just wanted to use them:bootyshak

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
05cyclone said:
im on the back order list. any update on a time frame sorry no need for the quoties but i just wanted to use them:bootyshak

We are currently running at a 14-20 day back order time frame. Mind you this could have changed. Geoff takes care of these.

Don't worry about the quoties. They are cool. That is why a couple of posts up i did a similar thing with the :quoties: smilies :quoties:

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ordered the VX Tails on Monday 10-9-06, shipped on 10-11-06 and received today( 10-14-06 ). These guys are fast. Love the tails.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
3timegoatowner said:
Ordered the VX Tails on Monday 10-9-06, shipped on 10-11-06 and received today( 10-14-06 ). These guys are fast. Love the tails.
Thanks for the feedback 3timegoatowner.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Mathew.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts