LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Wheels UP Club !!!!
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the awsome shirt and gloves !!!

So tonight I'm outside shoveling for the second time and I remembered that I had not picked up the mail yet.. I wander over and pull out the mail and theres a decent size letter with my name on it.. Confused I look at the sender name since I havent ordered anything recently, but dont know the name off the top of my head. Open the package and pull out a set of gloves and a ALL GTO Day Tee Shirt FTW.. Thanks man - I had forgoten all about it and it was a really nice suprise on a snowy crapy day.. I really wanted to get down there this year and I hope to make it to the next one..

Thanks again
Ben

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
For the awsome shirt and gloves !!!

So tonight I'm outside shoveling for the second time and I remembered that I had not picked up the mail yet.. I wander over and pull out the mail and theres a decent size letter with my name on it.. Confused I look at the sender name since I havent ordered anything recently, but dont know the name off the top of my head. Open the package and pull out a set of gloves and a ALL GTO Day Tee Shirt FTW.. Thanks man - I had forgoten all about it and it was a really nice suprise on a snowy crapy day.. I really wanted to get down there this year and I hope to make it to the next one..

Thanks again
Ben
Was hoping to finally meet you this year and was sorry to know you couldn't make it down. The package was the least we could do to thank you for your support of the event and our troops. Hopefully I can get myself and the car up for a visit to the northeast later this year and get to meet you at one of the events up there. Didn't think about the gloves being used to help out with the cold and snow....LOL

Have a great drag racing season, Ben and lets see some new PBs :turbonaug

1 - 2 of 2 Posts