1,660 Posts
ill be there

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks PJ

:chewbacca::gr_devil2:
Hey you edited the thread title. That is one hell of a show of appreciation.. :(

UP THE IRONS!!!!

(on a current Iron Maiden Kick, have a great track day:D)

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
A FEW BITS OF INITIAL INFORMATION

WHAT: THE 5TH ANNUAL ALL-GTO TRACK DAY WEEKEND EVENT.

WHO: GTO OWNERS AND RACERS, BOTH NEW-GEN AND CLASSICS

WHEN: GREET, MEET AND EAT ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 23, 2010

TRACK DAY - SUNDAY, JANUARY 24, 2010

WHERE: SATURDAY'S GM&E - YET TO BE DETERMINED

TRACK DAY - BRADENTON MOTORSPORTS PARK, BRADENTON, FL

http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

For those of you attending for the first time, come on back to this area of the forum for lots more information to be posted in the upcoming weekes and months. There will also be an event website set up, shortly.

Meanwhile, we have several awesome drag racing and get together events coming up all over the place. Be sure and come on out to as many as you can where you're guaranteed to meet some great folks, check under the hoods for your next round of mods and participate in well-organized racing events at some of the best drag strips around.

Hope to see many of you once again this coming January, along with many new faces.​

·
You build it, I break it!
4,621 Posts
Sign me up!

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
ill be there
Sign me up!
You know I'm in.
In!!!! :turbonaug
Thanks to the five of you for your continual support of the event, year after year.

it's a 8-9 hour drive for me, but sounds like a lot of fun. i'll try to clear my schedule:woot:
Hope you can make it down. You might be able to hook up with the caravan that usually comes down from as far away as Mass, NJ, Virginia and the Carolinas. Check back often for updates on not just the event, but who's coming from where :)

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
Hmmm I "think" I just might race this event..hmmmm

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Once again we have been given some great support from the local Sleep Inn. Details on lodging will be posted up in the near future.

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
I'm in. If you could we need to work out something for our trailer parking at the sleepinn I don't need another ticket this year
:cursin:

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
I'm in. If you could we need to work out something for our trailer parking at the sleepinn I don't need another ticket this year
:cursin:
We'll see what can possibly be done about trailer parking. PM me and GTO831 the details on what happened so we have an idea on how to work things out.

·
Girls Taking Over
1,437 Posts
Joey, I already know what happened and am on it. Am working with the hotel staff as to what needs to be done to prevent this this time.
Give me a couple days and I will have the answer and the official post for the lodging.

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Thanks guys you rock..... Really look foward to coming down again had a great time last year. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help know I am not close might might be able to do something....

1 - 20 of 609 Posts