LS1GTO.com Forums banner

561 - 580 of 609 Posts

·
TAGURIT
12,745 Posts
Well I am 670miles into the drive and i am holding on ok just a bit tired. I have 120 miles or so left on this first leg and I will get to rest at my parents house in the mountains before leaving at4am sat to meet up with Travis in Atlanta at 9:15

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Well I am 670miles into the drive and i am holding on ok just a bit tired. I have 120 miles or so left on this first leg and I will get to rest at my parents house in the mountains before leaving at4am sat to meet up with Travis in Atlanta at 9:15
Man that's a long drive lol.

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY THIS WEEKEND. EVERYONE ARRIVE SAFE, HAVE A HELL OF A LOT OF FUN, DON'T BREAK ANYTHING BUT PRIOR PBs, GO FASTER THAN YOU EXPECTED AND MAKE IT BACK HOME WITHOUT INCIDENT!!!

HOPING TO SEE A WHOLE LOT OF YOU TOMORROW AFTERNOON STARTING AROUND 4:00 AT THE GREET MEET & EAT.

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHA... I remember that.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! It has been a while!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY THIS WEEKEND. EVERYONE ARRIVE SAFE, HAVE A HELL OF A LOT OF FUN, DON'T BREAK ANYTHING BUT PRIOR PBs, GO FASTER THAN YOU EXPECTED AND MAKE IT BACK HOME WITHOUT INCIDENT!!!

HOPING TO SEE A WHOLE LOT OF YOU TOMORROW AFTERNOON STARTING AROUND 4:00 AT THE GREET MEET & EAT.
Mick you really are cutting it close!!! Be great to see you and your car run again....

Really looking foward to Seeing Everyone, Racing, and Just having a Great Time.. Good luck to All and See You Tomorrow!!!!!

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
If anyone is in town early and would like to meet up tonight instead of tomorrow
PM me and maybe we can get something worked out.

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
If anyone is in town early and would like to meet up tonight instead of tomorrow
PM me and maybe we can get something worked out.
I thought Hardcore was putting you up at his place? :dunno:

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
that was last night :)

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
very easy in fact

no its really not that fun

AAAAAhhhhhhhhhh. Scary . . .

That face + too many fiber bars = one shitty day. No pun intended!!!

:gr_jest::gr_jest::gr_jest:

·
Yabba Dabba Doo!!
2,005 Posts
Is there a caravan from the hotel on Saturday? If so what time is everyone leaving and which hotel?

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Good luck everyone, Really wish we could have been there for this.

Walt

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
My fingers are still crossed we get my car running. After being down for 7-8 months there is no better time to get it back together than just before this event!

I am really looking forward to running Sunday. Maybe some low 9s and an 8.999999, but we will be testing and tuning for the first time Sunday so who knows.

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Good luck everyone, Really wish we could have been there for this.

Walt
I mean this sincerely... I wish you guys could make it, but we will have to get together at some point and line up the Goats!

Enjoy the vacation... I know I could use one!

·
You build it, I break it!
4,615 Posts
Wow i should be driving down I75 right about now!!!! Instead I am sitting at work, this really blows bad.

Have fun guys I miss all of you!!!! haha

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Well, I just got home and am about to load the car up. We're leaving at 5:30 in the morning to meet up with Magnum-GTO and Daniel Linnett at Summit in Atlanta. We should be in Bradenton by around 4:30-5 and looking forward to meeting everyone! See you guys tomorrow.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Well the Goat is loaded up! It was a challenge getting 2 drag radials in the back seat lol. Can't wait to meet everybody, drive safe!

·
Bite Me
3,394 Posts
We're here!! Towing the Goat wasn't too bad, the new truck did very well. Long ass drive, though. Got great parking at the Ramada, but could have gotten it at the other hotel also. The way it is now, however, we didn't even have to unhook the trailer - just pulled right in. Got the car off, found the nearest car wash to clean off the road filth - all ready to go.

·
Frantically Modding
4,458 Posts
We're here!! Towing the Goat wasn't too bad, the new truck did very well. Long ass drive, though. Got great parking at the Ramada, but could have gotten it at the other hotel also. The way it is now, however, we didn't even have to unhook the trailer - just pulled right in. Got the car off, found the nearest car wash to clean off the road filth - all ready to go.
Welcome to town, Im loading crap for testing tomorrow and going home to wash my car.

561 - 580 of 609 Posts