LS1GTO.com Forums banner

581 - 600 of 609 Posts

·
"Nothing Less"
1,073 Posts
sorry guys i am out.. finally got it looked over ad realized i lost the master cylinder for the back brakes... sad only 23k and a 06

had all ready for the trip to:mad:

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
made it to the hotel.

·
Frantically Modding
4,458 Posts
sorry guys i am out.. finally got it looked over ad realized i lost the master cylinder for the back brakes... sad only 23k and a 06

Go to NAPA in the morning...Replace master cyl...Drive to bradenton, just that easy.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Well the Goat is loaded up! It was a challenge getting 2 drag radials in the back seat lol. Can't wait to meet everybody, drive safe!
haha I just got dont loading up my gto too. I have 1 dr in the trunk, the other in the back seat with 2 spares. It was a giant pita but I can't wait to head out 2morrow.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
its finally here heck yea leavin early in the am i cant wait to meet all of u c ya soon

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts

Go to NAPA in the morning...Replace master cyl...Drive to bradenton, just that easy.
Like Todd said. It's an easy fix. Hope you can still make it down

made it to the hotel.
Welcome back Tom. Will be good to see you.

haha I just got dont loading up my gto too. I have 1 dr in the trunk, the other in the back seat with 2 spares. It was a giant pita but I can't wait to head out 2morrow.
It'll all be worth it. :)

its finally here heck yea leavin early in the am i cant wait to meet all of u c ya soon
Watch for the infamous speed traps down 301.

What a long day..
See alot of you at 10am
Good luck with your shake down passes. :turbonaug

·
"Nothing Less"
1,073 Posts
NO ONE MAKES A NONE GM REPLACEMENT FOR THE 06 MASTER CYLINDER.. CALLED NAPA/AUTOZONE/ADVANCED/ETC.. sorry for caps

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Well... we got it running last night and ended up having an issue. Everything was fine and the car was making a lot more power than before. All of a sudden we hit a snag. Car backfired real bad. Now it won't start... I am going to grab a new cam pos. sensor and see if she will fire up. Wish me luck guys!

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Well... we got it running last night and ended up having an issue. Everything was fine and the car was making a lot more power than before. All of a sudden we hit a snag. Car backfired real bad. Now it won't start... I am going to grab a new cam pos. sensor and see if she will fire up. Wish me luck guys!
Well stop wasting time posting up on the board and get your sorry ass back under that hood :turbonaug You can do it, Mick :hbang:

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Almost there

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts

·
Yabba Dabba Doo!!
2,005 Posts
HELP HELP HELP, warsheep is broke down on I4 with the car throwing a throttle actuator code. I am assuming it is the throttle body bad. But how do we get a replacement in Lakeland on a Saturday?

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
HELP HELP HELP, warsheep is broke down on I4 with the car throwing a throttle actuator code. I am assuming it is the throttle body bad. But how do we get a replacement in Lakeland on a Saturday?
Have him try disconnecting the battery for a few mins and re-connect.

·
Yabba Dabba Doo!!
2,005 Posts
He tried the connector and pulling the battery. No luck, he working a tow to the Sleep Inn. Hopefully someone will be able to hook him up.......

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
We just got here, don't worry we had them switch the rooms so you could bunk with slowgoat 
sweet where you guys at? we're at Holiday Inn express

581 - 600 of 609 Posts