LS1GTO.com Forums banner

601 - 609 of 609 Posts

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Got here a little while ago. Getting the car ready to go to the cruise in for dinner...

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
Looks like the car broke something internally today in the engine, about to do a leak down test and scope the cyliners to see if we can see anything

·
Registered
10,347 Posts
Looks like the car broke something internally today in the engine, about to do a leak down test and scope the cyliners to see if we can see anything
Looks like you took up the torch in the "I drove half way across the country only to grenade my engine on the 3rd pass" tradition.

Sorry to hear this Jason :(

Now it's time to kick back and enjoy the festivities :turbonaug

·
Registered
10,347 Posts
Hey guys,

Make sure you dont miss the meet and greet tonight.
There will be some Gforce gift certificates handed out :)

Oh, and just for clarification, they cant be used at the River Roo, LOL

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts
Sad to hear the bad news.....damn.....:turbonaug

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
We are here's now having a great time

·
TAGURIT
12,745 Posts
Thanks everyone I had a great time dispute being plauged with problems before and at the track. I am lucky tobe driving this car back even though my trans lost 2nd gear. So I count it as a blessing that it is still drivable and pray it holds together for the 1500 miles I have ahead of me. On the plus side the trans is under warranty with SNL. It was great meeting everyone just wished I would have performed better in the quick 8 and not had trans let go first round of my index lol

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
had an awesome time at the track and i got a new personal best with the car !!!! Thanks to every1 who came out hope to do it agan reallllyyyy soon

601 - 609 of 609 Posts