LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the uninitated, last month a few of us launched a thread (The Official Angry Goat Thread) and kicked around the idea of designing an emblem for the GTO, incorporating an "Angry Goat" into the design. Two of us got together to finalize the design and set up a website (TheAngryGoat.com) to market the Angry Goat on Emblem Inserts, T-Shirts, Polo Shirts and Vinyl Graphics.

I'm happy to announce that we're ready to start taking orders on the T-shirts and Graphics. Visit the site, poke around and if you see something you like, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover and PayPal.

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Cool stuff you guys got there. However on the vinyl graphics page, how do I find out what the entire title says. Cuz the drop down has only a very short description of the remark and for a few I dont know what it says.

·
www.theangrygoat.com
417 Posts
Oh4GTO said:
Cool stuff you guys got there. However on the vinyl graphics page, how do I find out what the entire title says. Cuz the drop down has only a very short description of the remark and for a few I dont know what it says.

reference the scrolling image

with the goat head it has the sayings flashing basically

to get the desc. in there we shortened it

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The big graphic on the top of the page should cycle through all of the designs. They run about 5 seconds apart. I'll check to make sure it's actually cycling. (same as the graphic in my post on the top of the thread)

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Damn...I need one in a kids size, but to say something from the adult sizes.....I can't fit into adult :whine:

·
Moderhatin'
6,723 Posts
When can we get the vanity plate on the back of that red GTO. I would love to put that on my front bumper. Big empty spot there now.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
ok I ordered two.....who cares if it'll be twelve sizes too big...lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would like to order a t-shirt, but I wear a size 2XL (I know, I'm fat) and you don't have any of them listed on your site. Will you be selling any in that size?

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
you guys rock.

·
Scared GOAT-less
416 Posts
just got a GOT GOAT ? Thanks guys!!!! Where are you located and who are you shipping through and how? Just wondering when It might be getting here WEEEEE :wiggle:

·
Moderhatin'
6,723 Posts
Serious as a heart attack about that vanity plate. I need something bad on there. And thats the best one i have seen. Matter of fact its the only one i have seen that actually looks good.

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
you guys should open up into everything, key chains, liscince plate frames, etc. i know in the real world its easier said than done, but i would at leat be a customer for stuff like that

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow. Lot's of excitement at the 'ol Angry Goat store...

The vanity plate was really just a chop job to cover the plate of the poor SOB who's picture I swiped, but if you guys want it, we'll figure out a way to make it happen. I just sent the art over to a license production house for a quote. That should be a pretty quick deal, only issue will be price. It has to pass the would-I-pay-this-much-to-put-this-on-my-Goat test.

2XL isn't a problem. However, the shirt supplier hits me with a premium so I couldn't group them with the other shirts for pricing purposes. I'll add them and 3XL to the site tonight with their own cart button. I did call the shirt house and added a couple of 2XLs to the initial run.

Kiddie shirts are smaller (obviously) so the screens for the BIG designs won't fit. So, we're stuck with unique designs for each group, but I'll add some more fun stuff for the kid sizes.

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail from beautiful Gainesville, FL. The T's are in production now and expected to ship on or before 10/13. I put that on the site, but folks may have miss it. If you bought a shirt but missed that and don't want to wait, PM me and I'll return your dough.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Love the decals, but just wondering if the slogans are customizable? I love the design w/ the I love mustangs saying, with the letters GTO in the backround, but I don't want it to say I love mustangs, they taste like chicken. They are funny, but I would rather have something that looks good, but not piss people off. I can alrady see a mustang owner keying my car when no one is around for the sticker, then I would have to kill somebody.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts