LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First, I just want to say thank you to all of the CGM members for being patient with me, this took a LOT longer than I anticipated due to cirrcumstances that had nothing to do with you guys. Rest assured these problems have been rectified and Mom has a new 6 station machine delivering later today that we will be installing tomorrow! This machine will allow her to run 6 jobs at the same time, making her far more efficient. Keep in mind she is her only employee besides Ari, my buddy's wife who comes in on Saturday to help out. In the short time she has been in business she has grown with amazing leaps and bounds! I am very proud of her for undertaking an endeavour like a start-up business (after putting in her 26 years with a regular "career" as a book keeper for GM) and making it a success through her hard work and dedication

Enough about Mom, I am sure you guys want to see the hat! Keep in mind, you can change any of the colors and this was done as a sample or a "prototype" if you will!

So, without further adieu, the CGM hat!

Front:

Back:

I especially want to thank PJ for being so helpful and understanding of the situation we had. Needless to say when these are ordered, there will be a 1 week wait until they ship, and I guarantee that!

Thanks again!
Tom
www-gto-gear.com

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Question for you... if we put the CGM goat-head logo on the back, can there be anything on either of the "back 2" panels?

i.e. I am thinking of "Robert <GGM> Hammen" on the back 2 panels. Is that do-able?

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robert, we can put anything anywhere you want on the hat. I think that would be a good idea. We could also put the logo a bit higher and fit "Robert Hammen" under it, that would be up to you!

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
OK, Now we have a Sample and it looks good.

The other thread is getting kind of weighty, long and ugly. Please use this thread to talk about the hat. PM me with orders. I'll be ordering them Next Friday.. This is a one time thing to save us all a bit of money. Those who have sent me money/checks et all, do not need to order again, if I don't have your information I'll PM you. I'll get a list together soon.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Hat colors: Black, Blue, Grey, Red, White (is the sample white or grey?)
Hat sizes: S/M and L/XL
Front Logo/text colors: Barbados, Black, 2 other blues (Impulse/Midnight?),Brazen Orange, Cyclone Grey, another grey (?), Purple, Red (??), Silver, Spice Red, White, Yellow
P.J.: post price and PayPal address to pay you?

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
RobertHammen said:
hat is 26$, I don't like to post my email on a web page, too many spiders out there. Or at least there was in the earlydays. Any how.. PM me for PP address.

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RobertHammen said:
Hat colors: Black, Blue, Grey, Red, White (is the sample white or grey?)
Hat sizes: S/M and L/XL
Front Logo/text colors: Barbados, Black, 2 other blues (Impulse/Midnight?),Brazen Orange, Cyclone Grey, another grey (?), Purple, Red (??), Silver, Spice Red, White, Yellow
The sample hat is "stone" colored. All colors of hats and stitching are available for the CGM hat, regardless of the regular options on my site (which I need to tweak, btw) since this is a special project seperate from the usual hats I make. I can't see a color combination that would be unavailable at this point.

I need to know hat color, hat size, front logo color, rear logo color and if you want any custom text on the back either below or around the back logo.

Any color combination you want, we will make happen.

Thanks!

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
PM me and I will assemble all the orders for spiral.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
So whats the deal here. Are orders ready? Or am I getting $ back?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Is it possible to get the Chicago Goat Mob circle-thingy on the back, but the regular GTO badge on the front instead of the CGM one?

Thanks,
-Dennis

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Dan,

I plan on placing the order soon. I just need an hour or two to work them all out.

Rawmar,

I'm sure that you can get a regular GTO emblem on the front if you want. He has done them in the past.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Holeshot said:
No problem Pj I was just wondering.

beleive me, I understand. I have a bunch of orders and money sitting and waiting. I'm not comfortable holding the money for so long. But..

I'm going to sit down later today or tomorow morning and get everyones order togeather. Once I have it all assembled, I'll post the list here. Then I'll place the actual order w/ Sprial Monday afternoon to give everyone a chance to look at the list and double check their order.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Here is the list. If you are on it please check your order to make sure I have it right. If you are not on it, that means that I didn't get money from you, or I forgot. If I forgot it will take no more than a PM to Jog my memory.

Specific questions in Itallics..

Nitefall

White Hat, small/medium
w/midnight blue front and back logos
"NiteFall" on the back around the logo,
on the top of it preferably.
Can I have "NiteFall" in the lighter blue like Impulse type color?

Holeshot (2)

Dan, we are calling the Emblem w/ the city line and "Chicago Goat Mob" the 'Emblem' and the Circlular Goats Head Logo, the 'Logo' the way your order reads, you have the Goats Head on front w/ you name (and nothing else) on back. Is this correct?

2 Lg Black cap with red stitching.
Logo on front
Holeshot on the back

OzzyGoat

Gray cap

Bright red stitching.

CGM/GTO Emblem on front

CGM circle-logo on back above name.
"Ozzie Goat" below logo.

Larger size.

Coop (2)

1) Navy Blue Hat with Silver/Navy Stitching:

Emblem on the Front......Logo on the rear raised; with Coop43 below.

2) Grey Hat with Blue (Impulse) Stitching:

Emblem on the Front......Logo on the rear raised; with Coop43 below.

For hat #1:
Spyral -On the Emblem I would like the GTO and Checkerboard to match the Navy Blue of the hat if possible with the remaining Stitching Silver.

Same for the Stitching on the rear....Sliver outline with Navy Blue interior like the Emblem (I think I seen some multi-colored stiching in your examples?) Not sure if you can do this.

Robert H (1?)
Haven't received PP from you yet but I'm reasonably sure you are in from conversations in the past day or so.

a) dark grey
b) dark purple stitching
c) CGM (GTO-like) logo on front
d) goat-head logo on the back, but raised up
e) with "Robert Hammen" below it

Sxty8Goats (1)

Grey cap
(hat size is still a mystery to me, I wear a 7 3/8 BaseBall cap which means I have a 23 1/8 circumferance head)

Emblem on the front, Silver stiching for the white area, Black stiching for the Black area.

Logo on back, Black stiching, centered.

"68" just to the right of the logo on back.

Playdough (2)

L/XL gray hat with black stitching, with the emblem on the front and the logo on the back with playdough on the side.

Medium White hat with barbados stitching. It will have the emblem on the front and the logo on the back.

Pat

XL red hat with emblem on the front and logo on the back.

Expressed interest but have not sent in an order: I'm only ordering these once. If you want them, now is the time.:)

robsls2

Rawmar

Gotza

Cosmos

CMNTMXR57

·
F L P FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!
780 Posts
evrything looks good for mine Thanks PJ

edit: I think your hat would be a small/medium in the type of hats Spral uses. I'm a 7 1/4 usually in fitted and the samll/medium sometimes are perfect if nt a little big

1 - 20 of 88 Posts