LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3447 Posts

·
Cruisin...
2,722 Posts

That's my ex making me fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning...i miss that. lol. :D

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
i could put up a GREAT owned pic, but she's got my "stuff" all over her chest. lemme see if i can find some more appropriate ones.
mike

EDIT: cleaned up the "owned" pic but decided not to post it. Here are my last 2 exs.
left- most recent, right- before the one on the left
ps- the owned pic was taken shortly before the one pictured on the left.(yes, same girl)

and, my current gf.....

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Damn, Mike, that explains a lot. Remind me, you 2 are getting a separate room for the Nationals. :boink: :gr_jest:

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
I'm just afraid one of my ex-girlfriends maybe someone’s wife :slap:

·
Creator of the Pizza Doctrine
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hollywood said:
and, my current gf.....
Yowza :hail: :hail: :hail:

sccaGTO said:
Didn't we have a thread like that a while back? :confused:
We had a girlfriend thread, a wife thread, i don't think any exes thread even though people posted that under those threads. This is for us bitter people I guess hahaha :gr_devil:

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
thanks for all the props guys! took me 6 months after the last gf to find this one....worth the wait IMO.

scca- it's not that type of relationship. we are taking things slow because someone close to her(her bf) was killed in a car wreck 2 months ago. i am just trying to help her through it all and things kinda evolved. neither of us want me to be the "rebound" guy which is why we are taking things slow. but if her "recovery" goes well, i think she is a keeper.

"we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...."
mike

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
wait.......is that a joke?

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Hollywood said:
thanks for all the props guys! took me 6 months after the last gf to find this one....worth the wait IMO.

scca- it's not that type of relationship. we are taking things slow because someone close to her(her bf) was killed in a car wreck 2 months ago. i am just trying to help her through it all and things kinda evolved. neither of us want me to be the "rebound" guy which is why we are taking things slow. but if her "recovery" goes well, i think she is a keeper.

"we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...."
mike
I bet you aint driving fast in the car with her. Probably a bad back seat driver.

1 - 20 of 3447 Posts