LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
GTO, Ur Really Lookin' Fine
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my girlfriend just got her senior picture proofs back and I had to show off her and the Goat. believe it or not, SHE requested she get to have some of her pictures taken with the car, I didn't coerce her in any way! :gears: :gr_jest:

btw, they're screens from a DVD the photo place created, so the quality isn't THE greatest. :)

:turbonaug

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
^^^^NO JOKE!!!!!!! Man.....I would be still be looking at the hood making sure all is well!!

LOL JK, great pix man. Congrats to the gf and the goat looks sharp.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Smitty's05GTO said:
Lookin great :)

By the way... be ready to get flamed for letting her sit on the car. lol

I had my car parked on the beach while I went surfing. When I came out of the water my girlfriend (at the time) and her best friend were laying down on the hood with their backs on the front windshied.

Sure enough, I had two major dents in my hood that wouldn't come out. Talk about being pissed off.

Years ago, everyone would sit or lay on their hoods or climb up on the roof, etc. But the older cars could take it.
I really wouldn't recommend it with a newer model car.

·
WANTED ALIVE!!!!
3,799 Posts
are u crazy letting her sit on the hood with jeans on?? come on wheres the bikini shots at???j/k nice pics.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Pretty lady you've got there. Lookin good with the car. I have to agree with others. Leaning on the hood, OK. hole body on the hood. Not gunna happen with me. Still, nice pics.

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Mister Skizzels said:
nice pics!

Are you in High School still? GTO should come after college, not in High School.
You can't possibly be serious... there are tons of college students on this site that own GTOs. Me being one of them... is there something wrong with that?

I guess I should ask how long you think I should wait before I buy a C6 Z06 if thats the case. Because I had planned on getting one before I turned 26, is that too early???

Seriously who cares how old people are and what car they drive. If I could afford a Ferrari I would already have one.

·
Buy a Hybrid. I Need Your Gas
3,883 Posts
TrakDay said:
You can't possibly be serious... there are tons of college students on this site that own GTOs. Me being one of them... is there something wrong with that?
+1, I am also in college and have a GTO. Is that a problem?

Mister Skizzels, If you were in college and could afford one, would you go out and buy a civic instead? I don't think so.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I'm out of college. Going back in some time soon. I am 26, and have owned my car for two years. Is this saying the same thing? Am I too young for you guys?

·
GTO, Ur Really Lookin' Fine
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
woah, woah, this thread is about the car and the girl, lol

i'm almost positive everyone is taking Mister Skizzels the wrong way, I think he just was giving a small piece of advice, don't take it personally :) :) btw, i'm out of highschool and am not going to college and still have the car :eek: lol and YES, i am paying EVERY penny (insurance, gas, AND payment, etc.)

as for everyone else, thanks for the comments :) she's getting a big head, too, lol.

the photographer was like "ok, now get on the hood" and I just took a deep breath and turned away until they were over, lol. no dents, no scratches from the jeans, it went very smoothly. :)

as for being in highschool, I graduated in '04, lol, she's finally catching up and will be done this year.

thanks for the comments, again :)

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I am sorry.

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
Kid in my college has a Lambo Murcielago (w/e its spelled), C6 Z06, and GTS Viper.....he's 23-24....

·
Buy a Hybrid. I Need Your Gas
3,883 Posts
GOATCRUISER said:
Kid in my college has a Lambo Murcielago (w/e its spelled), C6 Z06, and GTS Viper.....he's 23-24....
Yeah, but did he buy it, or did his parent buy it for him? There's a difference between being spoiled and getting nice cars, and working hard to afford them yourself, IMO. Not to say he doesn't appreciate driving them, but there's a different level of appreciation for a car when it's your own money leaving your pocket and turning into a shiny car haha

1 - 20 of 43 Posts