LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It seems the reports earlier about studio segments getting the axe may have been misunderstood.

http://variety.com/2016/digital/global/former-top-gear-amazon-the-grand-tour-1201771210/

Not only will the pre-recorded films in the show be shot in a range of locations, but the studio audience recordings will also take place at a different location around the world every week. These pre-recorded studio sections will be filmed in front of a live audience, housed in a giant tent.

The new travelling format means Amazon customers around the world will have the chance to be in the audience when tickets are released through prize draws this summer. Details of the location schedule and information on how to apply for tickets will be announced shortly.

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,526 Posts
I hope it is just as great as Top Gear was! But new Top Gear can go the way of American Top Gear.

·
Porch Dick
20,263 Posts
One of my bigger concerns was that the production value of the footage involving the cars would go down. Small sample size, for sure, but it had the same feel of Top Gear, which is great to see.

·
2006GTO M6 dd-drag-roadcourse
1,498 Posts
Anything with Clarkson, Hammond, and May is gonna be good. I can't wait :)

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,526 Posts
So which one of you is going to be putting it up on here to watch? lol

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
The Ben Collins, lulz.

1 - 20 of 353 Posts