LS1GTO.com Forums banner

341 - 353 of 353 Posts

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,730 Posts
Yeah, it was pretty enjoyable. Same ol stuff. Running in to each other, getting lost, James being slow and left behind. The classics.
Agreed.

spoiler

The part at the end where they were crossing the South China Sea, Richard in particular was looking like he was going to lose it -- I don't think that was scripted at all.

·
Chief CAD monkey
748 Posts
Anyone notice Jeremy was so rattled he signed off as "Top Gear" instead of Grand Tour

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,066 Posts
The cliched 'Climate Change' bit seemed a little heavy-handed for this show, IMO.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
Anyone notice Jeremy was so rattled he signed off as "Top Gear" instead of Grand Tour
That was intentional. I didn't understand at first but did hear "Top Gear" so I rewound it and understood it the second time.

“But we survived,” Jeremy says before turning to the camera.”And on that terrible disappointment…for Top Gear…it’s time to say goodbye. We’ll be back. See you very soon.”

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
It was a good episode and entertaining. It wasn't their best but wasn't the worst. The last bit was one of the more sketchier situations they have been in. I want to see more behind the scenes with the camera crew and their flooded boat.

·
Administrator
18,792 Posts
Apparently, I have been paying for amazonTV for over 2-years and didn't know it. I. Know. Now!

Watched Season 1, Ep 1 last night. Loved it.

341 - 353 of 353 Posts