LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Irish You'd Buy Me A Beer!
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boooo!

With all/most the goats going away for the winter, this is yet one way for some of us in the CGM to hang out together again.

I am throwing a big Halloween Bash this year! Come prepared to have some fun, get a scare and drink the spooks away!

When: Saturday, October 21, 8:00pm

You are welcome to invite any and all who would be interested, this party is open to everyone!

Costumes are optional, but highly encouraged! There will be a best male and female costume contest as well judged by all who attend, and prizes will be awarded! So come with some good ideas!

There will be drinks, food and more! Just bring yourselves and any ghosts you may pick up on the way!

Thanks and Hope To See Everyone There!

Patrick!

·
OG 05 Owner and FPFQAF
2,610 Posts
DAMN IT......I WANTED TO RENT A BANANA SUIT THIS YEAR, IF I HAVE THAT I WON'T FIT IN THE GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Very tempting. We'll see how things are going with the little one at that time.

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
Hmm...thats on my birthday.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Coop43 said:
I might be able to make this too....but I won't be in a costume.
Scary enuf eh? :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is interesting... I am going to be in a class in Schaumburg starting Oct 17th ending Friday and will be staying at my sisters in Algonquin. Am planning on going home Friday night. Was going to pm you, PJ & Jon about maybe having drinks one of those nights, Tues, Wed or Thur. Now you're making me think about coming back out there on Saturday, I should just stay Friday night too.

Hmmmmmm..... hmmmmm

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Whos going to drive me home:drink: :drink:

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Holeshot said:
Whos going to drive me home:drink: :drink:
You are welcome to the futon in the pig pen.. It may be the only clean room in my house.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I need to shop up some make up..

·
Irish You'd Buy Me A Beer!
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You better PJ, I can't wait to see your setup! ;)

Hope to see whoever can make it!

·
Have to sell. :C
831 Posts
Fenderplayer said:
DAMN IT......I WANTED TO RENT A BANANA SUIT THIS YEAR, IF I HAVE THAT I WON'T FIT IN THE GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky:
LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts