LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a long drive yesterday in some fairly rural areas.....The little 2 lane roads make it necessary to pass quite often....I was following several cars and when I was ready I just layed down the hammer and went from 60 to 90 in a matter of seconds passing them and leaving them wondering what just hit them...I made several 3-4 cars passes and I must say this would just not be possible in most cars. I love the power at the top.....if you need it just hammer it and bam your gone.....GOATSPEED..........I love this car.

note to other drivers: If a goat wants to pass you can't do anything about it........

:hail: :hail: :hail: :driving: :driving:

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
I had this happen to me once. I was going to Las Vegas on a 2 lane road and in front of me were 3 semis and a snowbird in an El Monte RV that was going about 35 mph below the speed limit pacing all of us. So there must have been 1/8 of a mile of large vehicles ahead of me.

Downshifted to 4th and the goat just pulled on them like nothing, then I just kept on going until they were all a distant speck in my rearview mirror----all in a span of seconds. Funny thing is, I wasn't even trying hard and nowhere near WOT. Then shift to overdrive 6th again, set cruise to 70 mph and watch as the mighty LS1 get 25-26 mpg.

What a car

·
Registered
121 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
note to other drivers: If a goat wants to pass you can't do anything about it........
ROFL! :gr_jest: I LOVE IT! That's sig material right there.

And to desertgoat, that pic in your avy is, I think, the best looking picture of her I've ever seen. :thumbs:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rocoop said:
the best looking piture of her I've ever seen. :thumbs:
no i beg to differ......take that top off then :wall: .......(pardon me lady goats)

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
My quote from another thread:

"If I want to pass you, your feelings about the matter are entirely irrelevant." :)

Padre

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Enjoy it while it lasts....

rocoop said:
ROFL! :gr_jest: I LOVE IT! That's sig material right there.

And to desertgoat, that pic in your avy is, I think, the best looking picture of her I've ever seen. :thumbs:

...because that picture will be replaced by someone else tomorrow.

These goats have a voracious appetite, don't you think? They like to eat anything they see on the road. The other day I was egging a C5 Corvette to at least give it the 'ol college try but the driver wouldn't even look at me. I have no idea why he wouldn't want to experience what goat love is like first hand. He had a car that was more than capable of beating me.

:sneaky:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts